Top 12 17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes

#1. As long as there are young people, and old people, too, who can imagine realities beyond seeing and touching, and as long as there are poets, and artists, and musicians, there will be unicorns.

Jack Clifford Smith

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #63368
#2. It's funny, as a little kid, you look up to those guys who you play as in 'Madden,' and now to see myself in the game, it's an honor.

Gaines Adams

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #95681
#3. For most people, blood is still thicker than water, but I guess all bets are off when you put money in the mix.

Lisa Henry

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #160385
#4. A great Awakening has begun. People around the world are opening their eyes to their own spiritual natures. They are beginning to see who they truly are and what they have always been-beings with an eternal past and a glorious future.

Betty Eadie

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #221069
#5. With all the injury problems we have in men's tennis at the moment, I'm happy to still be standing.

Roger Federer

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #961263
#6. You said it yourself: you escaped with me to feel the world again. Its beauty.

Richelle Mead

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1028158
#7. When donors visited the Black Panther Party, they came and saw our real programs, a real clinic, with real doctors and medics, giving service to people.

Bobby Seale

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1260014
#8. At Johnny's suggestion I pursued a career in radio that eventually brought me to Los Angeles.

Randy West

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1386189
#9. Prayer should not be merely an act, but an attitude of life.

Billy Graham

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1416207
#10. I love Madonna! If you want to see the Madonna I know, just go on YouTube and you'll see those early interviews before the record came out. She was giddy and wonderful and giggly and happy and so excited looking towards the future.

Nile Rodgers

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1450709
#11. Autobiography is an unrivaled vehicle for telling the truth about other people.

Philip Guedalla

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1638063
#12. One of the virtues of the NHS ... it doesn't worry you about money at the moment when you're least capable of doing anything about it.

Clive James

17 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes #1797505

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top