Top 13 1627 Via Sage Quotes

#1. You need to have confidence in your people, and enough self-confidence to let them identify a better way.

Eric Schmidt

1627 Via Sage Quotes #17965
#2. Toil, and be strong; by toil the flaccid nerves
Grow firm, and gain a more compacted tone:
The greener juices are by toil subdued,
Mellow'd, and subtilis'd; the vapid old
Expell'd, and all the rancor of the blood.

John Armstrong

1627 Via Sage Quotes #317117
#3. Homosexuality is death, and I choose life.

Michael Glatze

1627 Via Sage Quotes #755543
#4. To become a 'good reader' one must give oneself over to a regime of concentrated pleasure. One does not set out to read a book a day (there is no necessary pleasure in that) but may spend two or three years on one book [. . .], read only portions of another, devour a third at a single sitting.

Michael Schmidt

1627 Via Sage Quotes #806555
#5. Have you forgotten when those towers fell, we had neighbors still inside. And you say we shouldn't worry about Bin Laden, have you forgotten?

Darryl Worley

1627 Via Sage Quotes #852596
#6. If history has taught me anything about the nature of others, it has thought me that when natures can not be denied, they persist.

Dew Platt

1627 Via Sage Quotes #900038
#7. For some, the very act of intelligence gathering seems illegitimate when applied to the crime of terrorism.

Raymond Kelly

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1044232
#8. Most of my food memories are of my Nan cooking Sunday dinners - roasts of meat with lots of vegetables. I suppose I cook what's comforting and dishes that make me feel good.

April Bloomfield

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1047725
#9. I took piano lessons when I was 6. I didn't want to go on with it. I don't remember being moved by a piece of music.

Stephen Sondheim

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1144979
#10. You don't really believe there's a good way to say good-bye forever, do you?

Brodi Ashton

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1280550
#11. What if life could be this way? Only the happy parts, none of the terrible, not even the mildly unpleasant. What if we could just cut out the bad and keep the good? This is what I want to do with Violet - give her only the good, keep away the bad, so that good is all we ever have around us.

Jennifer Niven

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1337601
#12. I am like the fish in the aquarium, thinking in a different language, adapting to a life that's not my natural habitat. I am the people in the other cars, each with his or her own story, but passing too quickly to be noticed or understood.

David Levithan

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1434866
#13. So you don't mind that I took you away from him?'
"Hardly, I owe you."
"I'll take you up on that someday." He offered me a devilishly handsome smile.

Cathrina Constantine

1627 Via Sage Quotes #1739130

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top