Top 15 16 Tony Abbott Quotes

#1. Going bearded seemed one less thing to have to fail at.

Charles Frazier

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #167190
#2. There should be a Transatlantic renaissance between the US and Europe based on shared prosperity, security, and values.

John F. Kerry

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #346413
#3. It's not a small world! It's a painful, ugly world!

Kane

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #514365
#4. As much as we disliked the Yankees, fans and players alike, they were good for baseball. They consistently unsuccessful teams like the Browns, Senators, and A's paid a lot of their bills with those big crowds that poured through the gates when the Yankees came to town.

Bob Feller

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #570590
#5. I was a pitcher, shortstop and outfielder, and the Yankees tried to sign me out of high school as a first-round draft pick in 1981. I turned them down to go to college.

Bo Jackson

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #597568
#6. Anyone can make a mistake," said Hermione. "And it doesn't hurt anymore, does it, Harry?" "No," said Harry, getting into bed. "But it doesn't do anything else either.

J.K. Rowling

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #616058
#7. Central to living a life that is good is a life that's forgiving. We're creatures of contact, regardless of whether we kiss or we wound.

David Rakoff

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #633774
#8. It changed the man I thought I was and made me realize that loving someone with your entire heart didn't ensure they would always be with you. There was no way to predict your fate.

C.A. Harms

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #870683
#9. [The Apostle] Paul's prayer for the Christians at Colosse should always be on our lips: That "God fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding" (Colossians 1:9).

J. Oswald Sanders

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1105162
#10. The natural state of man is to want to be free. To have opportunities. To have choices.

Donald Rumsfeld

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1147346
#11. I will probably only give birth to two and then the rest will come to our family however it happens. I can only hold two, but you never know. I really want a boy because boys love their mamas!

Ana Ortiz

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1239748
#12. I say getting a lecturing from Oprah is probably the most terrifying lecture you could possibly get.

Jane Velez-Mitchell

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1283287
#13. She was beginning to recognize it as the feeling of anger taken to such a level it was no longer possible to separate it from any other emotion or thought. In a way, it was a liberating sensation.

Martha Wells

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1480559
#14. Lilac makes on occasion a sound between a sniff and a snort that's as damning as all improper words in the language and, like them, can't be written down.

Leslie Ford

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1508562
#15. Love, care and treasure the elderly people in the society.

Lailah Gifty Akita

16 Tony Abbott Quotes #1558331

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top