16 To Life Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 49 famous quotes and sayings about 16 to life to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 49 16 To Life Quotes

#1. It is a good deal better to have life in Christ and God than any where else. I would rather have my life hid with Christ in God than be in Eden as Adam was. Adam might have remained in Paradise for 16,000 years, and then fallen, but if ours is hid in Christ, how safe! - Author: Dwight L. Moody
16 To Life Quotes #1554217
#2. I wanted to make a film - and I've been wanting to do this for 16 years - about life in care, and bring it to the public's attention, because I had never seen anything, on TV or in the cinema, which said: 'This is how it feels to be a kid in care'. - Author: Samantha Morton
16 To Life Quotes #1036046
#3. It's really rare as a teenager to be offered a role that actually resembles what it's like to be a teenager, because there are so many stereotypes that might be attractive to watch, but make you think: 'Who is that? Who has that life at 16?' - Author: Mia Wasikowska
16 To Life Quotes #1073041
#4. Time never waits for your answers like do you want to continue or not. It continues so be clever, one moment you will wake up in 16, then 26, then 45, then 67 and your whole life it will went like two hours film! - Author: Deyth Banger
16 To Life Quotes #1078145
#5. I was the kid who would take the car out at night when he was 16 and see if he can redline it. And then there's the kid who will be careful of it because it's his dad's car, or whatever, and drive it safely home and go to bed. And that's how my whole life was. - Author: George Jung
16 To Life Quotes #1078890
#6. There was a point when I was 15 or 16 that I realized that my father wanted me to be a loner. I decided, 'It's okay to be an introvert, but I don't want to be a loner. I want a few other people in my life.' - Author: Mark Vonnegut
16 To Life Quotes #1090601
#7. This is how we have come to know love: He laid down His life for us. 1 John 3:16 - Author: Beth Moore
16 To Life Quotes #1111075
#8. 15 When he b calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and c honor him. 16 With d long life I will satisfy him and e show him my salvation. - Author: Anonymous
16 To Life Quotes #1170918
#9. Who do people say the Son of Man is? ... But what about you? Who do you say I am?' (Mt 16:13,15). In the end, people's answer to this question will be the only thing that matters; it alone will determine people's eternal destiny. - Author: Andreas J. Kostenberger
16 To Life Quotes #1177085
#10. Once upon a time, I was very shy and you wouldn't even see me in a room. Then, when I was 16, I made the conscious decision to not be afraid of anything - this was about the time I picked up the bagpipes too - and my life pretty much changed forever. - Author: Maggie Stiefvater
16 To Life Quotes #1218462
#11. . . . it is written, 'Be holy, for I am holy.'" 1 Peter 1:16 We must continually remind ourselves of the purpose of life. We are not destined to happiness, nor to health, but to holiness. - Author: Oswald Chambers
16 To Life Quotes #1251149
#12. I know you think that when you're 35, 45, 55, you'll be different. But I'm going to let you in on a bit of a secret. You're going to look different, and your life is going to be different, but in your head you'll always be that 16-year-old girl. - Author: Francine Pascal
16 To Life Quotes #1271689
#13. Matthew 7:16 tells us that by their fruits you shall know them. Donald Trump's life has borne fruit, fruit that has provided jobs to multitudes of people in addition to the many he has helped with his generosity. - Author: Jerry Falwell Jr.
16 To Life Quotes #1529985
#14. My parents got divorced when I was around a year old. My dad was essentially a nonentity in my life until I got to be about 16 or so. My mom was a flight attendant for PanAm, so I moved all over the world. London, Rio de Janeiro. - Author: Tucker Max
16 To Life Quotes #1025060
#15. We are not a land of Islam, and if French citizens can be Muslims, it's on the condition to submit to habits and ways of life that the Greek, Roman influence and 16 centuries of Christianity have shaped. - Author: Marion Marechal-Le Pen
16 To Life Quotes #1590330
#16. The one thing that shaped my life was when I was 15 or 16: I knew I wanted to be a journalist. And not just a journalist, but a journalist in the Middle East, and to go back to the Arab world and try to understand what it meant to be Lebanese. - Author: Anthony Shadid
16 To Life Quotes #1610284
#17. I play piano and guitar. Acoustic guitar. I tried studying classical guitar when I was 16 but it got really hard. I could never play a lead to save my life. - Author: Kip Winger
16 To Life Quotes #1691973
#18. I was a businessman for 16 years of my life, so when I started writing, I wanted to keep my literary identity separate. - Author: Ashwin Sanghi
16 To Life Quotes #1725389
#19. One of the most startling events in my life was when my older son was about 16, and he blamed me for all the troubles of the world. So I, I felt like telling him, 'Oh no, I was just like you when I was your age; I wanted to change the world, too.' - Author: Robert Fogel
16 To Life Quotes #1746178
#20. When I was 16, I felt very relieved to discover cinema. It was like an island where I could see life and death from another perspective. Every young person should be interested in that island. It's a beautiful place. - Author: Leos Carax
16 To Life Quotes #1779345
#21. It is a real issue, a measurement of our society, when we say it's fine to destroy unborn life who has a heartbeat at 16 days post-conception. - Author: Tom Coburn
16 To Life Quotes #1809382
#22. I can't maintain the body of a 16-year-old anymore. That's just a really boring life to me. You really just cannot do anything fun, ever. - Author: Erin Heatherton
16 To Life Quotes #1866531
#23. We forget when we're all grown up. 16 was a long time ago. It's hard to remember how freakin' difficult it is as 16! Life is not easy, and you're trying to figure stuff out. - Author: Greg Rucka
16 To Life Quotes #1871262
#24. You get a job when you have the right qualifications and work experience. Similarly, individuals should be allowed to be parents (considering that parenting is a full time job for at least 16 years) only when they completely understand how life/mind works and have implemented it in their lives. - Author: Maddy Malhotra
16 To Life Quotes #1872153
#25. I loved going to films, but as far as a movie buff, when I came into the movies at 16, life changed a little bit for me, from an onlooker to a person that lived within the industry. So now I would call myself a different sort of fan. - Author: Debbie Reynolds
16 To Life Quotes #1876368
#26. If your expectation of God's Word in your life has been small, I ask you to consider giving it far more credit. Second Timothy 3:16 (NIV) says, "All Scripture is God-breathed," so don't just read it like any other inspirational or instructional text. Inhale it! - Author: Beth Moore
16 To Life Quotes #616973
#27. Proverbs 19:15-16 15 Lazy people sleep soundly, but idleness leaves them hungry. 16 Keep the commandments and keep your life; despising them leads to death. - Author: Anonymous
16 To Life Quotes #29277
#28. If we listen to and follow the promptings of the Spirit, they will serve as a Liahona, guiding us through the unknown, challenging valleys and mountains that are ahead (see 1 Nephi 16). - Author: Dieter F. Uchtdorf
16 To Life Quotes #82932
#29. If you're suddenly doing something you don't want to do for four years, just so you've got something to fall back on, by the time you come out you don't have that 16-year-old drive any more and you'll spend your life doing something you never wanted to do in the first place. - Author: Ewan McGregor
16 To Life Quotes #119713
#30. The last 16 years of my daddy's life, he got to work for me, and that made him his own boss and he like that. - Author: Buck Owens
16 To Life Quotes #154858
#31. Mom says,'What are you going to do when it's time to go to college?' I choose not to think about that yet. That is years away. For now, I just watn things all safe and familiar. My life may not be perfect, but it is what I have known.
~pg 16; Hattie on change - Author: Ann M. Martin
16 To Life Quotes #205569
#32. I grew up a really nerdy kid. I read science fiction and fantasy voraciously, for the first 16 years of my life. I read a lot of classic Cold War science fiction, which is much of the best science fiction, so I speak the language well, which is a commodity that's not easy to come by in Hollywood. - Author: Jon Spaihts
16 To Life Quotes #206202
#33. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? (2 Cor. 2:15-16). - Author: David Ruis
16 To Life Quotes #297776
#34. The proof of salvation is not listening to the Word, or having a quick emotional response to the Word, or even cultivating the Word so that it grows in a life. The proof of salvation is fruit, for as Christ said, "Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matt. 7:16). - Author: Warren W. Wiersbe
16 To Life Quotes #332796
#35. Hold on to 16 as long as you can. changes coming round real soon, make us women and men. - Author: John Mellencamp
16 To Life Quotes #395760
#36. I record myself talking. I have a journal. And when I listen back, I remember why I wanted certain things. I listen to me at 16, saying 'I really wanna be on TV ... I want a movie, a huge movie ... ' and I'm just like, 'Yo, I'm humbled. I'm living a life I imagined.' - Author: Shameik Moore
16 To Life Quotes #578915
#37. God is love (1 John 4:8, 16) and God is sovereign (Acts 4:24). Those biblical truths must define our response to every circumstance in life. - Author: David Jeremiah
16 To Life Quotes #580910
#38. My Dad, a small-town lawyer, was also named Paul. Until we lost him when I was 16, he was a gentle presence in my life. I like to think he'd be proud of me and my sister and brothers, because I'm sure proud of him and of where I come from, Janesville, Wisconsin. - Author: Paul Ryan
16 To Life Quotes #4600
#39. She was really strong around me. Having me at 16 had to have been a big responsibility. My mom gave up everything for me, had three jobs, supported me, sacrificed her life for me. - Author: Selena Gomez
16 To Life Quotes #621130
#40. When you're 16 or 17, I think like most people that age, the first time you experience certain things in life, whether it's heartbreak or death or love, obviously it's going to seem like a much bigger deal. - Author: Conor Oberst
16 To Life Quotes #672445
#41. I left school the day I turned 16, the earliest day I legally could. Determined to follow a life on stage, preferably with some dance connection, I applied for and won a place at the local drama school. I was on my way. - Author: Celia Imrie
16 To Life Quotes #687007
#42. When you're a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks. - Author: Chris Evert
16 To Life Quotes #701431
#43. Hip hop was definitely, far and away, the primary influence for at least 10 years of my life. From about 7 or 8 on till about 15 or 16, that's all I listened to. - Author: Alex Ebert
16 To Life Quotes #736811
#44. The key is to get one's life, every part of one's life, inside of Him who is salvation. As it is written: God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - JOHN 3:16 - Author: Jonathan Cahn
16 To Life Quotes #748174
#45. When I was 16 I was fortunate enough to get Cosby and move to New York and shift my whole life. that had been my dream all along, and it came true. - Author: Lisa Bonet
16 To Life Quotes #799190
#46. For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son [Stalin], so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. - Author: Austin 3:16
16 To Life Quotes #806489
#47. My children have gone to Catholic school ... Part of their whole education is talking about the inner life and looking at your life, even though you're only 15 or 16 - thinking about your mortality, thinking about the value of your life, thinking about your obligations. - Author: Alice McDermott
16 To Life Quotes #862365
#48. I've decided life is too fragile to finish a book I dislike just because it cost $16.95 and everyone else loved it. Or eat a fried egg with a broken yolk (which I hate) when the dog would leap over the St. Louis Arch for it. - Author: Erma Bombeck
16 To Life Quotes #913023
#49. I fear that many people seek to hear God solely as a device for obtaining their own safety, comfort and sense of being righteous. For those who busy themselves to know the will of God, however, it is still true that "those who want to save their life will lose it" (Mt 16:25). - Author: Dallas Willard
16 To Life Quotes #940489

Famous Authors

Popular Topics