Top 12 16 Portuguese Sayings

#1. I learned two very strong lessons from them: the grass isn't always greener elsewhere, and true love is worth fighting for.

Bear Grylls

16 Portuguese Sayings #24511
#2. Several people feel I have photographed God. May be.

Alfred Stieglitz

16 Portuguese Sayings #95028
#3. The genius of our country is improvisation, and jazz reflects that. It's our great contribution to the arts.

Ken Burns

16 Portuguese Sayings #460272
#4. I am Goldberry, daughter of the River.

J.R.R. Tolkien

16 Portuguese Sayings #711657
#5. When we meet others, we should not think of ourselves as superior and look down on them or pity them, but see them as the source of our happiness.

Rajiv Mehrotra

16 Portuguese Sayings #726586
#6. [T]o teach virtue we must educate the emotions, and this means learning "what to feel" in the various circumstances that prompt them.

Roger Scruton

16 Portuguese Sayings #815706
#7. The true wealth of a state consists in the number of its inhabitants, in their toil and industry.

Napoleon Bonaparte

16 Portuguese Sayings #902706
#8. Brigan had remembered his coat, a fine long coat that Fire liked, because Brigan was wearing it, and Brigan was quick and strong, and always seemed comfortable whatever he was wearing.

Kristin Cashore

16 Portuguese Sayings #1536908
#9. Whatever else I know, I know that if you invest love and care in any individual you can help them to make a difference, to write their own life story.

Michael Gove

16 Portuguese Sayings #1673420
#10. I can't remember coming across a more precise evocation of innocence lost since Golding's The Lord of the Flies. With The Death of Sweet Mister, Daniel Woodrell has written his masterpiece-spare, dark, and incandescently beautiful. It broke my heart.

Dennis Lehane

16 Portuguese Sayings #1735131
#11. I decide to put love in everything I do from this day forward. With every fold of laundry, every push of the grocery cart, every stir of a pot, and every word spoken, I will emanate love.

Karen Todd Scarpulla

16 Portuguese Sayings #1775806
#12. Women's cooking has always had a big influence on me personally.

Jose Andres

16 Portuguese Sayings #1794654

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top