Top 22 16 Character Sayings

#1. The only excuse for being broke is being in Jail.

Curtis Jackson

16 Character Sayings #924154
#2. A well-bred carriage is difficult to imitate; for in strictness it is negative, and it implies a long-continued previous training.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

16 Character Sayings #1641578
#3. Life is too brief and too rich to tiptoe through half-heartedly, rather than galloping at it with whooping excitement and ambition.

Alastair Humphreys

16 Character Sayings #1534115
#4. If you're playing the character, you could say to yourself in 16 different ways, What if that didn't bother me? What if I knew exactly what he was talking about? What if I didn't get excited?

Judd Hirsch

16 Character Sayings #1427317
#5. Now true humor begins when a man ceases to take himself seriously.

Hermann Hesse

16 Character Sayings #1325330
#6. But developing relationships with coworkers - your peers, superiors, and subordinates - is incredibly important, perhaps even the most important thing you'll do at work, and this is completely dependent on your communication skills.

Scribendi

16 Character Sayings #1303289
#7. Would you really want to live in world where only the possible is possible?

Polly Shulman

16 Character Sayings #1281183
#8. Are we star-crossed?" I asked quietly, a whisper.
"Yes," he said. "But I would fight against the stars for you.

Luna Lacour

16 Character Sayings #1262397
#9. So it took an eight-year-old child to bring 'em to their senses.... That proves something - that a gang of wild animals can be stopped, simply because they're still human. Hmp, maybe we need a police force of children. ~To Kill a Mockingbird, Chapter 16, spoken by the character Atticus

Harper Lee

16 Character Sayings #1234494
#10. After the war Cairo became a sanctuary for Nazis, who advised the military and the government. The rise of the Islamist movement coincided with the decline of fascism, but they overlapped in Egypt, and the germ passed into a new carrier.

Lawrence Wright

16 Character Sayings #952480
#11. Love knows no color." - Amy McCoy Dees

Amy McCoy Dees

16 Character Sayings #928732
#12. Walking into a show when I was 16, at that time when it was the No. 1 hit show, and replacing a character comes with so many expectations. I felt a lot of pressure with that.

Sarah Chalke

16 Character Sayings #95850
#13. The loss of ... honest and industrious men's lives cannot be valued at any price.

William Bradford

16 Character Sayings #914383
#14. You can't think about how people will perceive you or your character. All you can do is focus on your work. The rest is up to the universe. I've been acting for 16 years. I've done 55 movies and, in all seriousness, there's maybe five that are good and the rest are crap.

Robert Patrick

16 Character Sayings #913709
#15. The most dangerous temptations are not due to the active, sudden flames of desire, 'the lusts of the flesh,' but to the disinclinations of the flesh, its indolence and sluggishness, our tendency to become creatures of habit.

Sigrid Undset

16 Character Sayings #777517
#16. Well, I'm also like 23 and playing 16. So maybe when I'm 30 I'll be playing characters in their early 20s. I don't know.

Amy Smart

16 Character Sayings #740106
#17. Self Reflection Is the Key To Success

Marieke Stoop

16 Character Sayings #617252
#18. I'm from Chicago and it's a huge influence on me.

Jeff Garlin

16 Character Sayings #534638
#19. I wanna be forever young.

Alphaville

16 Character Sayings #394804
#20. My songs are a direct route into my brain and my heart.

Vanessa Carlton

16 Character Sayings #217120
#21. Spiritual maturity is becoming like Jesus in the way we think, feel, and act. The more you develop Christlike character, the more you will bring glory to God. The Bible says, "As the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more."16

Rick Warren

16 Character Sayings #191570
#22. I joined a radical group at the age of 16 because I'm a passionate man; the good news is that I turned myself around since then. But my character is still quite free and passionate.

Maajid Nawaz

16 Character Sayings #143618

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top