Top 11 1517 Publishing Quotes

#1. Being a celebrity you always get really good seats to sporting events but you never get as good seats as the photographers get. And I really love sports. So one of the scams I have going now is I want to learn sports photography so I can get better seats at a sporting event.

Drew Carey

1517 Publishing Quotes #9156
#2. A lot of people don't put the numbers together correctly. But Underworld, honestly, the way it came about - the real way it came about - I took a meeting with Dimension, and they were looking to do just a werewolf movie, and I wasn't too interested in doing just a werewolf movie.

Len Wiseman

1517 Publishing Quotes #73999
#3. Love! Love until the night collapses!

Pablo Neruda

1517 Publishing Quotes #82867
#4. Americans in 1763 lived always in the shadow and presence of death. Death was not yet romanticized as it would be in the 19th century, nor yet sanitized as it would be in the 20th century.

Colin G. Calloway

1517 Publishing Quotes #145296
#5. Katie let the curtain fall back into place. Standing before the window, she felt herself let go of the old world and embrace the new. She would survive this. She would go on. That was all there was to it. She wouldn't give up without a fight. She would do whatever it took to survive.

Rhiannon Frater

1517 Publishing Quotes #491113
#6. When the vision fills your brain and passion hits your gut, the need to write it down cannot be stifled.
(Marti Melville)

Marti Melville

1517 Publishing Quotes #773229
#7. If a cat sits on a hot stove, that cat won't sit on a hot stove again. That cat won't sit on a cold stove either. That cat just don't like stoves.

Mark Twain

1517 Publishing Quotes #1073652
#8. I know historians aren't supposed to fall in love with their own theories, but I was head over heels about the notion of an entire band of female French agents, like a nineteenth-century Charlie's Angels. Only better. It made the Pink Carnation's organization look positively humdrum.

Lauren Willig

1517 Publishing Quotes #1371013
#9. There are too many Dudleys already in this world

Alison Weir

1517 Publishing Quotes #1418696
#10. She is an angel, how bad could it be?"
"Ask the first born of Israel when the Pharaoh pissed off Moses. Ask the salty residents of Sodom. Ask anyone who was not Noah or a fish once the Flood rolled in.

Thomm Quackenbush

1517 Publishing Quotes #1566350
#11. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not afraid of anything.

Cindy Sheehan

1517 Publishing Quotes #1627668

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top