150 Greatest John Travolta Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 8 famous quotes and sayings about 150 greatest john travolta to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 8 150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes

#1. I can always tell when people have had plastic surgery. - Author: Sheryl Crow
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #394091
#2. In the past five years, C. diff has spread across the globe, helped in large part by air travel, the availability and frequent use of antibiotics, and the graying of the world's population. - Author: J. Thomas LaMont
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #429987
#3. The truth is, Lang," Angel whispered, "your brother hangs the stars in my goddamn sky. It sounds stupid and maybe corny, but when he's around me, it's like the night's full of light. So yeah, I love him. I love him pretty hard. - Author: Rhys Ford
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #979822
#4. Parenthood is a psychic sweat lodge: enter into it only if you are ready to have your own secreted toxins running into your eyes. Few people are prepared for its power - women or men. - Author: Amity Gaige
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #1104200
#5. The operation of consciousness has created the 'apparition' called 'me'. - Author: Mooji
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #1249626
#6. this life is short. We don't repay kindness, we pass it along. - Author: Kelli Ann Morgan
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #1271635
#7. He owned a service station, and I used to go there and piddle around - pump some gas, get in the way. - Author: Jack Youngblood
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #1556887
#8. People spend most of their lives believing fair is getting what you deserve, when in reality, fair is merely getting what you can handle. - Author: Riley Mackenzie
150 Greatest John Travolta Quotes #1629804

Famous Authors

Popular Topics