Top 15 15 August Related Quotes

#1. Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one

A.W. Tozer

15 August Related Quotes #61441
#2. I'm alive today, therefore I'm just as much a part of our time as everybody else. The times will just have to enlarge themselves to make room for me, won't they, and for everybody else.

Stevie Smith

15 August Related Quotes #113218
#3. I mean, go figure. You prepare your home for an assault and you don't take zombies into consideration. I'd fallen victim to one of the other classic blunders, along with not getting involved in a land war in Asia and never going in against a Sicilian when death was on the line.

Jim Butcher

15 August Related Quotes #120487
#4. His eyes were locked on me. We looked like Bambi and Faline, twitterpated, unable to be around normal people, at least I did.

Tara Brown

15 August Related Quotes #148905
#5. I never wanted anyone to know about me and Osama [Bin Laden]. I wanted that to be a secret that I carried to my grave, and since I wasn't the one who revealed it'it's definitely something that I wish was in the closet. It's destroyed my career.

Kola Boof

15 August Related Quotes #180604
#6. The dumbest question is one that is never asked.

Richard Fyler

15 August Related Quotes #436842
#7. Patanjali tells us that if we practice aparigraha, (greedlessness) we will begin to understand not only where we have come from but where we are going and how our karmas have contributed to where we are now.

Sharon Gannon

15 August Related Quotes #495487
#8. Don't forget Who you are writing for. It's easy to get discouraged when people don't like your writing, but that's just it. They're people. You don't want to serve people, you want to serve God. Write for Him, and ignore what other people say. It just doesn't matter.

Ivy Rose

15 August Related Quotes #762665
#9. The greatest dignity to be found in death is the dignity of the life that preceded it. This is a form of hope we call all achieve, and it is the most abiding of all. Hope resides in the meaning of what our lives have been.

Sherwin B. Nuland

15 August Related Quotes #765033
#10. When I throw a punch they take it and try to reciprocate. That's not gonna win a fight.

Jamie McGuire

15 August Related Quotes #917247
#11. Rhyme and reason answer all problems

Norton Juster

15 August Related Quotes #955245
#12. I am this fiery snail crawling home.

Charles Bukowski

15 August Related Quotes #1344953
#13. Truth is the daughter of time, not of authority.

Francis Bacon

15 August Related Quotes #1390018
#14. Every child has a dream, to pursue the dream is in every child's hand to make it a reality. One's invention is another's tool ...

Samuel Morse

15 August Related Quotes #1426056
#15. Taoism is the way of water. The most frequent element or symbol refered to in Lao Tzu's wrtings is the symbol of water.

Frederick Lenz

15 August Related Quotes #1701946

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top