Top 9 1499 Scp Quotes

#1. The longer you wait for the future, the shorter it will be.

Loesje

1499 Scp Quotes #73356
#2. Music is an important part of our culture and record stores play a vital part in keeping the power of music alive

Chuck Berry

1499 Scp Quotes #155578
#3. The arts and a belief in the values of the civil rights movement, in the overwhelming virtue of diversity, these were our religion. My parents worshipped those ideals.

Jonathan Lethem

1499 Scp Quotes #170578
#4. Fear had a tendency to drive away the courtesy of civilization.

Elizabeth Hoyt

1499 Scp Quotes #795852
#5. There are few things he can stand less than a bunch of morons standing around looking at something that doesn't work and wondering who's going to fix it.

Neal Shusterman

1499 Scp Quotes #935775
#6. I took the hardest possible route that you could take, and I still overcame and succeeded.

David Allan Coe

1499 Scp Quotes #1022485
#7. And now we shall also die of blindness, I mean, we shall die of blindness and cancer, of blindness and tuberculosis, of blindness and AIDS, of blindness and heart attacks, illnesses may differ from one person to another but what is really killing us now is blindness

Jose Saramago

1499 Scp Quotes #1158931
#8. When facing a child, I become a child. When facing an elderly person, or a husband, or a wife, in my heart, I too am an elderly person, husband, or a wife. While I am talking with a person, in my heart, nothing exists except that person.

Masahisa Goi

1499 Scp Quotes #1801365
#9. The reason for not going out and sinning all you like is the same as the reason for not going out and putting your nose in a slicing machine: it's dumb, stupid, and no fun.

Robert Farrar Capon

1499 Scp Quotes #1810446

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top