Top 8 1488 Gang Quotes

#1. Ben Says: Empower & Inspire Your Children Early In Their Ways ... Then Watch Them Bring You Great Joy All Of Your Days!
Timothy Pina
Bullying Ben

Timothy Pina

1488 Gang Quotes #109483
#2. But America isn't a country of family values; Mexico is a country of family values. This is a country of people who leave home.

Richard Rodriguez

1488 Gang Quotes #192358
#3. Ninety-five percent of the time when I run a contest I've purchased the giveaway prizes with advertising money.

Ree Drummond

1488 Gang Quotes #199415
#4. When you experience peace of soul, with each breath you are present to the fact that this is a divine moment, a moment to shine like you have never shone before, a moment to hold the whole world in your hands with a gentle thought and a kind heart.

Debbie Ford

1488 Gang Quotes #731165
#5. There are so many roads you can take that will lead you the wrong way, that nobody will hear your name.

Maria Sharapova

1488 Gang Quotes #1212548
#6. There is nothing else that so kills the ambitions of a person as criticisms from superiors. I never criticize any-one. I believe in giving a person incentive to work. So I am anxious to praise but loath to find fault. If I like anything, I am hearty in my approbation and lavish in my praise.

Dale Carnegie

1488 Gang Quotes #1578271
#7. It's my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, by God we go, and we do the best that we can.

R. Lee Ermey

1488 Gang Quotes #1669191
#8. I hesitated on getting my backup gun and putting it in my purse, but didn't. My purse, like all purses, seems to have a travelling black hole in it. I'd never get the gun out in time if I really needed it.

Laurell K. Hamilton

1488 Gang Quotes #1766291

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top