Top 16 14 Word Romance Quotes

#1. Little birds of thought die in her throat.

Annie G. Rogers

14 Word Romance Quotes #243326
#2. Every day
Same train
Empty seat
He sits
We talk
We miss our stop.

Kylie Scott

14 Word Romance Quotes #285087
#3. My favourite actress is Meryl Streep. Oh, and Anna Magnani.

Penelope Cruz

14 Word Romance Quotes #295613
#4. I have a song called 'Decisions' that features Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, John Legend and Common. It's about people who have made a decision to really stand by you as friends.

Busta Rhymes

14 Word Romance Quotes #600095
#5. Why borrow if you are not in need of it? You must lend feet to the maximum of your bed only, and not to borrow except in the case of necessity.

Sulaiman Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi

14 Word Romance Quotes #670234
#6. Amir Khan will come back and he will win back the world title because I know the guy personally, and I know what he's made off. There's no quit in this guy.

David Haye

14 Word Romance Quotes #697502
#7. Do not focus on money, instead focus on a problem that needs to be solved for the world..money will follow you as a bi-product.

Manoj Arora

14 Word Romance Quotes #739112
#8. The mass media dwells on and perpetuates an ethic of domination and violence because our image makers have more intimate knowledge of these realities than they have with the realities of love.

Bell Hooks

14 Word Romance Quotes #775200
#9. I am the eldest child; it's lonely at the top.

Claire Denis

14 Word Romance Quotes #1328618
#10. If people take any notice of what we say, we say we've been through the drug scene, man, and there's nothing like being straight.

John Lennon

14 Word Romance Quotes #1567401
#11. One must be able to empathize with a suicide yet not become one.

Sarah Manguso

14 Word Romance Quotes #1584691
#12. There is no law of progress. Our future is in our own hands, to make or to mar. It will be an uphill fight to the end, and would we have it otherwise? Let no one suppose that evolution will ever exempt us from struggles. 'You forget,' said the Devil, with a chuckle, 'that I have been evolving too.

William Ralph Inge

14 Word Romance Quotes #1623303
#13. I recognized the ugly and unwieldy form of the cook, whose very absurdness had now become unutterably tragic. The

H.P. Lovecraft

14 Word Romance Quotes #1641000
#14. told them that just one of the old valentines was worth many dollars,

Gertrude Chandler Warner

14 Word Romance Quotes #1769074
#15. Because judges may not issue advisory opinions, judicial nominees may not do so either, especially on issues likely to come before the court. That rule has always been honored.

Orrin Hatch

14 Word Romance Quotes #1828809
#16. I went to the Hotel of the Violet Hippopotamus and drank five glasses of good wine.

Anton Chekhov

14 Word Romance Quotes #1864140

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top