Top 15 14 August Patriotic Quotes

#1. And when no longer we can see Thee, may we reach out our hands, and find Thee leading us through death to immortality and glory.

Henry Ward Beecher

14 August Patriotic Quotes #64669
#2. You can't explain grace, anyway, especially when it arrives almost despite yourself. I didn't even ask for it, yet somehow it breached and began to work.

Leif Enger

14 August Patriotic Quotes #131372
#3. She looked different. Oh yes, that was it - I didn't love her anymore.
People do look different when you fall out of love with them.

Jessica Thompson

14 August Patriotic Quotes #275387
#4. New Orleans is awake all night, and every night is a party.

Kodi Smit-McPhee

14 August Patriotic Quotes #277653
#5. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.

Abraham Lincoln

14 August Patriotic Quotes #338217
#6. All medical men are voyeurs. Why else would they become doctors? Except for the sadists, of course, who simply enjoy the blood and the pain.

Joan D. Vinge

14 August Patriotic Quotes #421108
#7. You're not a historian, but most historians will tell you that they make very discrete judgment as to what facts to omit in order to make their book into some shape, some length that can be managed.

Oliver Stone

14 August Patriotic Quotes #661677
#8. Treating success as an option is one of the major reasons why more people don't create it for themselves-and why most people don't even get close to living up to their full potential.

Grant Cardone

14 August Patriotic Quotes #886159
#9. I wonder if other mothers feel a tug at their insides, watching their children grow up into the people they themselves wanted so badly to be.

Jodi Picoult

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1033783
#10. The science of control and communication in the animal and the machine

Norbert Wiener

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1066476
#11. Who Are We to Tell Anyone What They Can or Can't Do?

Behnam Rajabpoor

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1159348
#12. The things he had understood to be sin (murder, adultery, etc.) he now understood to be mere symptoms of the real problem: unbelief.

Michael Reeves

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1435832
#13. When I was very young I was the ugly duckling. I had a lot of complexes. My sister was wonderful and I was nothing.

Nana Mouskouri

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1557679
#14. To be accused of 'channeling' is to be dismissed as a ventriloquist's live dummy, derogated at not having a mind of one's own.

William Safire

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1675907
#15. If a man cannot enjoy the return of spring, why should he be happy in a labour-saving Utopia? ... I think that by retaining one's childhood love of such things as trees, fishes, butterflies and ... toads, one makes a peaceful and decent future a little more probable.

George Orwell

14 August Patriotic Quotes #1713845

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top