Top 13 13 Virtues Quotes

#1. story. "Then I accept.

Rhonda Gibson

13 Virtues Quotes #357572
#2. Most human beings are quite likeable if you do not see too much of them.

Robert Wilson Lynd

13 Virtues Quotes #398147
#3. You cannot successfully follow Jesus Christ unless you learn how to overcome fear through his name.John 14:1-4.

Felix Wantang

13 Virtues Quotes #408308
#4. Without knowing this, no man can dress a horse perfectly.

William Cavendish

13 Virtues Quotes #558903
#5. To me, a lot of what makes a good actor is not what a teacher tells you to do but how you respond when you're on your own.

Glenne Headly

13 Virtues Quotes #578893
#6. An expectation is defined as "an eager anticipation for something to happen." A goal is defined as "a purpose or objective." When we are clinging to expectations, we are waiting for something to happen and giving our power away.

Christine Hassler

13 Virtues Quotes #635086
#7. I'm not a World War II buff. I know a little bit about it, I was taught the other side of the story in school, so it was unfamiliar to me, the idea of a German resistance, and yet it was considerable.

Bill Nighy

13 Virtues Quotes #832503
#8. No matter how old you are, as long as a parent is alive, you are still a child. It is only after both die that you cease being a child. And then, all of a sudden, not only are you no longer a child, you are also next in line.

Dennis Prager

13 Virtues Quotes #850990
#9. Normally, anything done in the name of 'the kids' strikes me as either slightly sentimental or faintly sinister - that redolence of moral blackmail that adheres to certain charitable appeals and certain kinds of politician. (Not for nothing is baby-kissing the synonym for public insincerity.)

Christopher Hitchens

13 Virtues Quotes #1329796
#10. I never wish for critics.

Jasper Johns

13 Virtues Quotes #1381931
#11. God often goes by contrary means, and makes the enemy do his work. He can make a straight stroke with a crooked stick.

Thomas Watson

13 Virtues Quotes #1784002
#12. Smile, but not for long, Ladies and Gentlemen of the Patriarchy.

Nelly Kaplan

13 Virtues Quotes #1795165
#13. Each of us is the ultimate expert on the gentleness and understanding we deserve.

Cesar Aira

13 Virtues Quotes #1803922

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top