Top 14 13 Treasures Quotes

#1. I suppose in the back of my mind I was always one of those guys who had a disdain for money. It had a value if you wanted to buy something, but if you didn't want to buy something, you didn't need it.

Chuck Feeney

13 Treasures Quotes #39647
#2. Skateboarding teaches you how to take a fall properly. If you try to kickflip down some stairs, it might take you thirty tries - and you just learn how to take a tumble out of it without getting hurt.

Bam Margera

13 Treasures Quotes #778920
#3. What makes sense is not law, syntax, rules or structure

Aaron Betsky

13 Treasures Quotes #867320
#4. The conflict between the need to belong to a group and the need to be seen as unique and individual is the dominant struggle of adolescence.

Jeanne Elium

13 Treasures Quotes #1039999
#5. We should all let our inner voices take control from time to time. Let them have their say. We let them take control when we're driving down the motorway sometimes, and they don't do a bad job. Maybe we all need to have a little more faith in ourselves.

Peter James

13 Treasures Quotes #1308556
#6. Muslims have to give up three things if they want to become Europeans: They have to bid farewell to the idea of converting others, and renounce the Jihad. The third thing they need to give up is the Shariah, which is the Islamic legal system.

Bassam Tibi

13 Treasures Quotes #1330418
#7. We are at a point in our work when we can no longer ignore empires and the imperial context in our studies. (p. 5)

Edward W. Said

13 Treasures Quotes #1335290
#8. Don't you know that it is only very foolish folk who talk sense all the time?

L.M. Montgomery

13 Treasures Quotes #1360798
#9. The very gradual reductions in my weight which I am able to show, may be interesting to many, and I have great pleasure in stating them, believing that they serve to demonstrate further the merit of the system pursued.

William Banting

13 Treasures Quotes #1415777
#10. Nobody doubts the importance of conscious experience; why then should we doubt the significance of unconscious happenings? They also are part of our life, and sometimes more truly a part of it for weal or woe than any happenings of the day.

Carl Jung

13 Treasures Quotes #1486398
#11. I'm a laid-back guy, but my brain is always wrapped up in music.

Dustin Lynch

13 Treasures Quotes #1649925
#12. Agony is not something that happens to you.
To agonize is a choice.

Alan Cohen

13 Treasures Quotes #1800899
#13. Another reason is that the letters are almost always funny, offering readers the spectacle of some pompous self-celebrator given ample ironic room in which to parade his self-solicited hurt.

Paul Fussell

13 Treasures Quotes #1819315
#14. Alas, passion is conducive to certain other things because when you have too much passion and you have too much work, you possibly end up having black holes. The danger is too much passion.

Manolo Blahnik

13 Treasures Quotes #1874048

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top