Top 12 13 Habits Quotes

#1. The word 'cancer' carries with it enormous fear, fear for the future, fear for family.

Wayne Swan

13 Habits Quotes #156815
#2. She went out on the balcony and leaned

Stieg Larsson

13 Habits Quotes #483069
#3. I think the two things most opposed to good counsel are haste and passion; haste usaully goes hand in hand with folly, passion with coarseness and narrowness of mind.

Thucydides

13 Habits Quotes #579580
#4. I do not believe this darkness will endure.

J.R.R. Tolkien

13 Habits Quotes #591361
#5. Flannery revealed she had been working on the novel "a year and a half and will probably be two more years finishing it." She described her writing habits in a letter dated July 13: "I must tell you how I work. I don't have my novel outlined and I have to write to discover what I am doing.

Flannery O'Connor

13 Habits Quotes #910235
#6. He cut through the 21st Century Gallery, past the big plastic statues of Pluto and Mickey, animal headed gods of lost America

Philip Reeve

13 Habits Quotes #1025135
#7. It is not only the proclamation of the whole truth that is needed today; it is the release of the spiritual reality which the truth expresses, and that can only be realized as we allow ourselves to be caught into the mighty on-flowing tide of the Spirit.

Watchman Nee

13 Habits Quotes #1260430
#8. Your perspective changes when you put God first by praising Him!

Andrew Wommack

13 Habits Quotes #1412673
#9. Habits gradually change the face of one's life as time changes one's physical face; & one does not know it.

Virginia Woolf

13 Habits Quotes #1577531
#10. Writers are nosy people; we are endlessly curious: we ask questions when we shouldn't - we peek around corners when we are least expected.

Ann Turner

13 Habits Quotes #1617817
#11. Oh sharp diamond, my mother!
I could not count the cost
of all your faces, your moods
that present that I lost.
Sweet girl, my deathbed,
my jewel-fingered lady ...

Anne Sexton

13 Habits Quotes #1685711
#12. Warren Buffett is one of the best learning machines on this earth. The turtles which outrun the hares are learning machines. If you stop learning in this world, the world rushes right by you.

Lucas Remmerswaal

13 Habits Quotes #1707001

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top