Top 8 127 Pounds Quotes

#1. I've learned when to speak out. You do have to learn when to bide your time and when to speak out, and I don't always get it right.

Cherie Blair

127 Pounds Quotes #156423
#2. After a long period of reflection, he decided that he was in fact right yet again.

Don Paterson

127 Pounds Quotes #169675
#3. I'm always trying to find 'connections' between things. That art is the juxtaposition of a lot of things that seem unrelated but add up to something recognizable.

Pat Metheny

127 Pounds Quotes #571924
#4. Granted, a long book can be as daunting as a hard one. I nearly reached for 'Game of Thrones' until I saw the bookshelf sagging under the burden of those other volumes.

Dave Morris

127 Pounds Quotes #667338
#5. You take sides if your smart. Offer up your loyalty cause it's all you've got to trade. Trouble is, most times, when you're looking to sell your soul, nobody's buying." - Radiance

Catherynne M Valente

127 Pounds Quotes #989230
#6. You are younger today than you will ever be again. Make use of it for the sake of tomorrow.

Norman Cousins

127 Pounds Quotes #1360905
#7. There's always got to be a struggle. What else is there? That's what life is made of. I don't know anything else. If there is, tell me about it.

Van Morrison

127 Pounds Quotes #1493385
#8. There is as much sense in Hafiz as in Horace, and as much knowledge of the world.

Arthur Conan Doyle

127 Pounds Quotes #1556621

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top