Top 8 120 Bpm Quotes

#1. Even when disco went out, I could still make hits. Once I had so much success, every idea became concentrated. I had so much confidence. I knew how the bass should sound, what rhythms would work. The tempos I knew: 110 to 120 BPM. I knew they would dance in the clubs in New York or anywhere.

Giorgio Moroder

120 Bpm Quotes #1656578
#2. I worked with a man named Patty Crane who was Errol Flynn's stand-in back in the '30s in Hollywood.

David James Elliott

120 Bpm Quotes #6929
#3. The Allies had made war on Napoleon as a tyrant and an oppressor of nations; yet once they had got him out of the way, they did him the favor of representing him as the torchbearer of the French Revolution. They did him the further favor of repeating his mistakes and besting him at them.

J. Christopher Herold

120 Bpm Quotes #170274
#4. And then they lived happily, and we who hear the story are happier still.

Andrew Lang

120 Bpm Quotes #653605
#5. Hui Shi was set on using the calabash to hold water, never thinking that he could use water to hold the calabash.

Tsai Chih Chung

120 Bpm Quotes #829688
#6. The first wine I drank, a Chateau Haut-Brion, I was 22, it was my first glass of wine, and I discovered voluptuousness. From there, I started tasting French wines, then Spanish wines, then Italian wines.

Carole Bouquet

120 Bpm Quotes #1206212
#7. I believe a lot in the subject of the power our own bodies have as marginalized beings to be able to change the sense of things.

Bocafloja

120 Bpm Quotes #1497624
#8. Life is a party. Dress for it.

Audrey Hepburn

120 Bpm Quotes #1522112

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top