Top 9 12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes

#1. This view [of the infinite], which I consider to be the sole correct one, is held by only a few. While possibly I am the very first in history to take this position so explicitly, with all of its logical consequences, I know for sure that I shall not be the last!

Georg Cantor

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #467122
#2. I think, How small my life seemed then. How little I wanted for myself. How little I expected of myself and those who claimed to love me.

Liza Palmer

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #675095
#3. Faith is in the soul. Belief is thought. Faith is so rich. Faith gives me my spiritual self.

Ram Dass

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #725130
#4. Of my four marriages, the one to Bob Levitt is the only one I don't regret.

Ethel Merman

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #805652
#5. You can't afford anthropomorphic biases when some of the aliens most like us would rather make human hamburgers than peace.

John Scalzi

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #1257110
#6. I'm a tomboy now. I always wanted to fit in with my brother's group, so I climbed trees and played with lead soldiers. But I'm a woman's woman. I never understood women who don't have woman friends.

Naomi Watts

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #1296162
#7. Faces deceive, and the loveliness of youth is not like the loveliness of age - an absolute mirror of the soul within.

Anna Katharine Green

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #1469349
#8. We are beautiful things, wild things, searching for the brilliance within us.

Robert M. Drake

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #1620011
#9. Let the words of my mouth and the
meditation of my heart be acceptable
in your sight, my
redeemer.

Akosiastroboy

12 Universal Laws Of Success Quotes #1626192

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top