Top 16 12 Gauge Quotes

#1. You can do all them push-ups to pump up your chest,
I got a 12 gauge Mossberg to pump up your chest,
Have you gasping for air after that shell hit your vest.
Fear me like you fear God, 'cause I bring death.

Curtis Jackson

12 Gauge Quotes #257985
#2. For reasons that were never made clear, I blew out my back windows with five blasts of a 12-gauge shotgun, followed moments later by six rounds from a .44 Magnum. It was a prolonged outburst of heavy firing, drunken laughter and crashing glass. Yet the neighbors reacted with total silence.

Hunter S. Thompson

12 Gauge Quotes #1615623
#3. On the morning of the July 24, Pioneer Day, Dan got up, prayed, and felt prompted by the Lord to saw the barrel and stock off a 12-gauge, pump-action shotgun that he had been storing at his mother's house.

Jon Krakauer

12 Gauge Quotes #1667430
#4. Once Dwight Eisenhower makes up his mind, he's full of indecision.

Oscar Levant

12 Gauge Quotes #275728
#5. Hate has no ears.

Janny Wurts

12 Gauge Quotes #317966
#6. Hatred makes us all ugly.

Laurell K. Hamilton

12 Gauge Quotes #400644
#7. I opened my mouth to exclaim about the puppies. They were beauty and joy and innocence made of flesh and fur, in an ugly time when fear and sadness and mistrust hung over the world like a sickly green tornado sky.

Kelly Milner Halls

12 Gauge Quotes #495703
#8. The prosaic fact of the universe's existence alone defeats both the pragmatist and the romantic.

Stephen King

12 Gauge Quotes #587729
#9. I have learned to look upon each little hindrance as a jest and each great one as a foreshadowing of victory.

L.M. Montgomery

12 Gauge Quotes #724049
#10. We just have to live each new day as if it's a precious gift. When I wake up in the morning I like to think that this day will be better than any day I've ever lived.

J.E.B. Spredemann

12 Gauge Quotes #746283
#11. Jazz is all about improvisation and it's about the moment in time, doing it this way now, and you'll never do it this way twice. I've studied the masters. Why would I want to play ball after the guys who sit on a bench? I want to play like Michael Jordan.

Brian McKnight

12 Gauge Quotes #863477
#12. He realized then what he had known from the first minute he saw her, from when she leaned out the kitchen door and called for her husband. This was the start of his life.

Ann Patchett

12 Gauge Quotes #933032
#13. Politics is about who wins and loses. The rest is of marginal interest.

Sean Wilentz

12 Gauge Quotes #1220657
#14. Anyway, hope springs eternal. If I lose today, there's hope that tomorrow will be better." - RBG, 2012

Irin Carmon

12 Gauge Quotes #1381137
#15. Who does not know that the first law of historical writing is the truth.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

12 Gauge Quotes #1564170
#16. Companies that hire employees..that are deeply passionate create companies that customers are really really passionate about, and those are the companies that have strong brands.

Brian Chesky

12 Gauge Quotes #1609716

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top