Top 19 12 Doctor Who Quotes

#1. I do not know the needs of a god or of another world ... I do know that women make shirts for seventy cents a dozen in this one.

Helen H. Gardener

12 Doctor Who Quotes #52477
#2. The trailblazers are my role models in this industry: Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, James Earl Jones, and Billy Dee Williams. I keep their pictures in my trailer and try to measure to their standards every time I act.

Brian J. White

12 Doctor Who Quotes #130708
#3. Cormac drove. He eyed me in the rearview mirror. Anyone you want me to beat up?

Carrie Vaughn

12 Doctor Who Quotes #138313
#4. Mars has become a kind of mythic arena onto which we have projected our earthly hopes and fears. But our psychological predispositions pro or con must not mislead us. All that matters is the evidence, and the evidence is not yet in.

Carl Sagan

12 Doctor Who Quotes #159182
#5. If you play more than two chords, you're showing off.

Woody Guthrie

12 Doctor Who Quotes #235810
#6. A Baby Sermon-
The lighting and thunder, they go and they come: But the stars and the stillness are always at home

George MacDonald

12 Doctor Who Quotes #319598
#7. Writing is the way I participate in the struggle.

Edwidge Danticat

12 Doctor Who Quotes #575314
#8. As a kid, I always wanted to be lots of things. I was a Walter Mitty type. I wanted to be in the French Foreign Legion, a detective, a doctor, a test pilot with a scarf, a fisherman who hauled in a tremendous marlin after a 12-hour fight.

Jonathan Winters

12 Doctor Who Quotes #690123
#9. Having the United Kingdom in the European Union gives us much greater confidence about the strength of the transatlantic union and is part of the cornerstone of institutions built after World War II that has made the world safer and more prosperous.

Barack Obama

12 Doctor Who Quotes #763349
#10. I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man.

Marion Barry

12 Doctor Who Quotes #906287
#11. Some of the films that I have really enjoyed include: The Fifth Element, The Crow, Toys, Seven, Forrest Gump, The Lion King, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Zhivago, Being There, and Trainspotting.

Frederick Lenz

12 Doctor Who Quotes #958290
#12. Teachers started recognizing me and praising me for being smart in science and that made me want to be even smarter in science!

Steve Wozniak

12 Doctor Who Quotes #966870
#13. My father was a doctor, and I admired him and got along well with him. He took me with him on house calls. We were living in Flushing, which was then a sleepy village of 25,000 - before the subway got there. I've been sure I wanted to be a doctor since I was about 12.

Lewis Thomas

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1111026
#14. Eating together is an occasion that humans have made into a peacemaking ritual;

Paul Theroux

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1207385
#15. Depending on where I am in the process, sometimes I have a page count and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I have an hour count; sometimes I'm just happy to string a few words together. I do keep pretty rigorous hours, because otherwise you never get anything done.

Alice Sebold

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1415509
#16. Prim a doctor. She couldn't even dream of it in 12. Something small and quiet, like a match being struck, lights up the gloom inside me. This is the sort of future a rebellion could bring.

Suzanne Collins

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1482603
#17. Money is the best rule of commerce.

William Petty

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1665817
#18. Across much of the developing world, by the time she is 12, a girl is tending house, cooking, cleaning. She eats what's left after the men and boys have eaten; she is less likely to be vaccinated, to see a doctor, to attend school.

Nancy Gibbs

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1689687
#19. God takes pleasure in prospering me.

Joel Osteen

12 Doctor Who Quotes #1848218

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top