Top 20 12 Disciples Quotes

#1. I am God and my lawyers are my 12 disciples ... do not f**k with me!

Courtney Love

12 Disciples Quotes #1453483
#2. You can do more with 12 disciples than with 1,200 religious consumers.

Alan Hirsch

12 Disciples Quotes #455487
#3. Women tend to take care of men a lot, but I like a guy who balances that out and takes care of me, too.

Lyndsy Fonseca

12 Disciples Quotes #1836877
#4. The future must enter you long before it happens.

Rainer Maria Rilke

12 Disciples Quotes #1788443
#5. Barack Obama spent his first day as president-elect putting together his transition team. And if you believe MSNBC, by tomorrow he will have chosen all 12 of his disciples.

Jay Leno

12 Disciples Quotes #1715484
#6. I'm not really sure where it comes from, but every time I meet someone who says 'I really want to be an entrepreneur' but has no idea what they want to do, I really just think: 'This person is totally aimless.'

Dustin Moskovitz

12 Disciples Quotes #1676321
#7. If you wish to educate a child who has gone wrong, then you must, above all, keep your attention fixed on the intersection of two charmed circles.

Alfred Adler

12 Disciples Quotes #1675437
#8. I do prime time network shows like 'Blue Bloods.' I've done 'Fringe,' I've done 'The Good Wife,' done a lot of 'The Mentalist.'

John Polson

12 Disciples Quotes #1637264
#9. If the Christ we follow sent out his disciples with no extra possessions (Luke 9:1-6 and 10:1-12) and warned would-be devotees that he had nowhere to lay his head (see Luke 9:57-62), then we must recognize that it is extremely difficult to live in a Christian way in a consumer culture.

Marva Dawn

12 Disciples Quotes #1471016
#10. I allowed myself to be taken in by the intellectuals. I believed too much in the Polish intellectuals and followed their advice.

Lech Walesa

12 Disciples Quotes #1388146
#11. Up here, people like that don't exist, Nash says quietly as he comes to stand beside me. He's so close his shoulder is brushing mine. I fight the urge to lean against him.

M. Leighton

12 Disciples Quotes #1313082
#12. We wear clothes, and speak, and create civilizations, and believe we are more than wolves. But inside us there is a word we cannot pronounce and that is who we are.

Anthony Marra

12 Disciples Quotes #1067392
#13. There's a group of 12 oak trees on my property in California that I call 'my disciples.' Their branches form a canopy over the ground, and I sit underneath them for inspiration.

Oprah Winfrey

12 Disciples Quotes #1030810
#14. Suddenly a mist of green on the trees, as quiet as thought.

Dorothy Richardson

12 Disciples Quotes #725501
#15. Don't let anyone else take the measure of your worth and capabilities.
Always stand proud in who you are!

Margaret Spellings

12 Disciples Quotes #678343
#16. Opponents of capital punishment argue that the state has no right to take a murderer's life. Apparently, one fact that abolitionists forget or overlook is that the state is acting not only on behalf of society, but also on behalf of the murdered person and the murdered person's family.

Dennis Prager

12 Disciples Quotes #664730
#17. Get your dog spayed or neutered. That's one of the first things that you should go and do.

China Anne McClain

12 Disciples Quotes #596157
#18. Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers ... (Matthew 12:48)

Anonymous

12 Disciples Quotes #333128
#19. Sexy is good as long as it's not the main recipe. It's an ingredient. I would not appear in a leotard in a video if I [did] not have other dimensions.

Shakira

12 Disciples Quotes #276228
#20. It is often said that the divided condition of Christendom is an evil, and so it is. But the evil consists in the existence of the errors which cause the divisions and not at all in the recognition of those errors when once they exist.

J. Gresham Machen

12 Disciples Quotes #177529

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top