1001 Positive Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 9 famous quotes and sayings about 1001 positive to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 9 1001 Positive Quotes

#1. Men like Hitler and Stalin and their immediate lieutenants cannot plead in defence of their actions that these were justified by the accepted values of that time. - Author: Douglas Hurd
1001 Positive Quotes #227324
#2. His intentions were good." He kissed the top of her head. "Don't ever trust men with good intentions. They'll always disappoint you. - Author: Lisa Kleypas
1001 Positive Quotes #331898
#3. i believe in the freedom of state where every people have to right develop their culture and maintain the democracy while two things are very essential justice and equality - Long Live Pakistan and Happy Independence Day - Author: Avinash Advani
1001 Positive Quotes #592508
#4. As for asking favors or handouts, no.'
But you'll take them from a stranger.'
He looked me straight in the eye. 'The stranger can keep going and pretend not to hear. - Author: Raymond Chandler
1001 Positive Quotes #740290
#5. I don't judge people who just hit "play," but I would judge myself if I did that. I wouldn't feel like I was earning my money, I'd feel like I was putting one over on people. I have to play the notes. - Author: Andrew Wyatt
1001 Positive Quotes #800233
#6. Trust is a good way to get oneself killed - Author: Lauren Kate
1001 Positive Quotes #859641
#7. If you have to go crazy, please go crazy all by yourself! Ursula shouted. - Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
1001 Positive Quotes #1269343
#8. At least i'm talkng to myself. instead of giving myself the cold shoulder - Author: Gregory Maguire
1001 Positive Quotes #1357983
#9. Part of Michael's uniqueness, I think, comes from the fact that he worked with music. He had a tape which he gave me with many different compositions, really eclectic. These pieces of music were sources of inspiration. - Author: Madeleine Stowe
1001 Positive Quotes #1673727

Famous Authors

Popular Topics