Top 14 1000 Funny Movie Quotes

#1. If the article mentions some celebrity-perhaps a recently dead politician-the author will want to mention some pointless detail from her last meeting with that person or the emotions she experienced when learning of the subject's death.

David Brooks

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #68104
#2. Life is a beautiful journey, full of joy and pain
You never know when it will end, don't let a moment pass in vain ...
In the whole ruckus of life, nothing had I gained,
I just wanted freedom, no more did I wanted to be chained ...

Mehek Bassi

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #108522
#3. It shifted attention away from that and I've never been someone who liked the attention from the media anyway.

Steffi Graf

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #182325
#4. The more we remember that we are part of the networks as human beings, the more we can act as human beings and not as corporate functions.

Brian Solis

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #449154
#5. On reaching a certain degree of pain we lose the world.

Simone Weil

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #571853
#6. May the sun never set on American baseball.

Harry S. Truman

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #591717
#7. Face-book has all the social graces of a nose-picking, hyperactive six-year-old, standing at the threshold of your attention and chanting, I know something, I know something, I know something, won't tell you what it is!

Cory Doctorow

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #690143
#8. Hope and Change has become Divide and Conquer.

Marco Rubio

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #792270
#9. When I began, I thought that the way one should work was to do all the research and then write the book.

David McCullough

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #883248
#10. I always thought about carrying on training and working, chasing my dream.

Lionel Messi

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #904047
#11. [looked at other peoples lives and said,] 'How can one let it come to that? How can one not undo this ugly situation?' But now, when the disaster had fallen on his head, he not only did not think of how to undo the situation, but did not want to know about it at all.

Leo Tolstoy

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #1084222
#12. Alright then, let's explain it this way. There are four basic kinds of Daimons or vampires; bloodsuckers, soulsuckers, energy/dreamsuckers, and slayers. (Talon)
You guys are the slayers. (Amanda)
(Hunter snorted)
What? Were you born with a remote in your hand? (Kyrian)

Sherrilyn Kenyon

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #1367954
#13. We have a choice every day - to act on yesterday's good intentions or get an early start on tomorrow's regrets.

Robert Breault

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #1650274
#14. For me the most interesting thing about Leigh Bowery was the way he used his body as a style statement. He was a big guy, but, because he was tall and had long legs, he looked in proportion - even sexy - -despite being overweight by conventional -standards.

Boy George

1000 Funny Movie Quotes #1701873

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top