Top 6 100 Years Birthday Quotes

#1. Now it looks no different from a patch of wildflowers growing in the forest. You could walk right by it, and never know it was there. Except that I do. It's my landmark, now. I'll always know how far I am from this spot. From her.

Amie Kaufman

100 Years Birthday Quotes #337569
#2. Growing up, my birthday was always Confederate Memorial Day. It helped to create this profound sense of awareness about the Civil War and the 100 years between the Civil War and the civil rights movement and my parents' then-illegal and interracial marriage.

Natasha Trethewey

100 Years Birthday Quotes #571721
#3. It is by losing ourselves in inquiry, creation & craft that we become something. Civilization is a continual gift of spirit: inventions, discoveries, insight, art. We are citizens, as Socrates would have said, & we have it available as our own.

Paul Goodman

100 Years Birthday Quotes #1172511
#4. I am vulnerable, starved for kindness. And when I receive it, I lose my mind.

Marjorie M. Liu

100 Years Birthday Quotes #1347980
#5. I really think that music itself, being one of the greatest possible vehicles for mass communication, should be probed to its extremes, to see how effective it can actually become, which is one of the reasons why I became also interested in presenting political points of view.

Ruben Blades

100 Years Birthday Quotes #1487720
#6. There will always be con artists, I know that," Warren admitted. "But that doesn't mean clairvoyance isn't real.

Keith Steinbaum

100 Years Birthday Quotes #1767698

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top