Top 9 100 Cw Quotes

#1. 'Fast Food Nation' was boring and aimed at yuppies, and yuppies don't eat fast food.

Lloyd Kaufman

100 Cw Quotes #101554
#2. The most potent and significant expression of statism is a State educational system. Without it, statism is impossible. With it, the State can, and has, become everything.

Samuel Blumenfeld

100 Cw Quotes #190225
#3. And you realize that it was not those great minds and not those old masters which kept you alive for decades but that it was this one single person whom you loved more than anyone else.

Thomas Bernhard

100 Cw Quotes #193028
#4. You could argue that 'Sweeney Todd' was romantic, if you looked closely at it, but it didn't impart that to its audiences. But it's large, and it's melodramatic, and it's a style I like to work in periodically.

Harold Prince

100 Cw Quotes #223831
#5. Jesus H. Christ on a chariot-driven crutch.

Stephen King

100 Cw Quotes #244564
#6. The sole literary presence from my childhood was my grandfather, a Jewish immigrant from Latvia, who eccentrically copied poems into the backs of his books. After he died, when I was 8 years old, my grandmother gave his books away, and his poems were lost.

Edward Hirsch

100 Cw Quotes #693937
#7. Go slow, my life, go slow. Let me enjoy the beauty of silence, serenity, and solitude.

Debasish Mridha

100 Cw Quotes #1131267
#8. I do not separate my job and my personal life; therefore, I never work and never rest.

Roustam Tariko

100 Cw Quotes #1361862
#9. Each day I lacerated myself thinking on her, but I didn't go back.

Neal Cassady

100 Cw Quotes #1652785

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top