Top 14 10 Words Love Quotes

#1. All too often we fail to ask what we are trying to sustain. Ultimately, sustainability must be measured by the endurance of thriving human communities.

Barton Seaver

10 Words Love Quotes #60642
#2. I remember turning 'The Sopranos' on once and within two minutes nearly throwing a brick through the screen.

Camille Paglia

10 Words Love Quotes #463379
#3. It's strange how you never quite get used to the world at night.

Marilynne Robinson

10 Words Love Quotes #528748
#4. I want to get away from "It's either government or the market." That's a false dichotomy.

Douglas Massey

10 Words Love Quotes #766879
#5. I may be 5 ft. 3 in., but my team makes me feel like I'm 10 feet tall, and it's a beautiful relationship. My teammates rely on me to lead and unite them with my words, and I love that my words make the boat go fast.

Mary Whipple

10 Words Love Quotes #834831
#6. I ought to be groovy and be able to say the enemy is this and the enemy is that ... but I've never been very good at ... I don't want to have to answer questions I don't know the answer to properly. I have an opinion.

Rik Mayall

10 Words Love Quotes #1128558
#7. A Brotherhood with the grim knowledge of what is better for other people & the iron determination to better them whether they like it or not.

Leonora Carrington

10 Words Love Quotes #1251980
#8. This is the man my mother lived for. My career means something now because I've worked with Robert Redford.

Jennifer Lopez

10 Words Love Quotes #1343361
#9. In this, photography is the same thing as love. When my gaze, diving into the sea as my subject, converges with the act of photography, hot sparks fly at the point of intersection.

Shomei Tomatsu

10 Words Love Quotes #1411389
#10. A moment ago, and how close she had been to him, of what
importance in his life! And how aloof and remote from him she
had become now!
"It was bound to be so," he said, not looking at her.

Leo Tolstoy

10 Words Love Quotes #1468090
#11. Here's the thing, I've been cooking more and more and I'm pretty good; the problem is I can only go out to restaurants that cook better than I do, therefore, it's expensive.

Mark Morris

10 Words Love Quotes #1474675
#12. Silent words are heard through eyes.

Vikrmn

10 Words Love Quotes #1532041
#13. Remember that a fresh breath of life follows every sigh of exasperation. Breathe in, breathe out, and ENJOY every moment. It is how everything begins and ends. - Charmainism

Charmaine Smith Ladd

10 Words Love Quotes #1833506
#14. DEPENDENT, adj. Reliant upon another's generosity for the support which you are not in a position to exact from his fears.

Ambrose Bierce

10 Words Love Quotes #1878961

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top