Top 40 10 Top Best Quotes

#1. In countries where income from labor is most equally distributed, such as the Scandinavian countries between 1970 and 1990, the top 10 percent of earners receive about 20 percent of total wages and the bottom 50 percent about 35 percent.

Thomas Piketty

10 Top Best Quotes #6290
#2. You can be a top, top player for 10, 20 years, then you become a coach, lose two or three games and you're out.

Roger Milla

10 Top Best Quotes #21025
#3. They recognized that they had little as compared to those in the top 10 percent, but they remained Republicans until their death, believing that freedom and self-initiative is the best for them and the country.

Glenn Beck

10 Top Best Quotes #62091
#4. A top-quartile teacher will increase the performance of their class - based on test scores - by over 10 percent in a single year ... That means that if the entire U.S., for two years, had top-quartile teachers, the entire difference between us and Asia would go away.

Bill Gates

10 Top Best Quotes #86858
#5. I always buy the smaller turkeys. On the pre-baste put pats of butter on the meat under the skin, put the skin back on, put a bunch of seasoning on the top, call it a day, put it in the oven. With a 10 - 12 pound turkey you are done in a couple of hours.

Sandra Lee

10 Top Best Quotes #95879
#6. Friendship is Divine; think anything, get everything. (10 Alone; Vikrmn)

Vikrmn

10 Top Best Quotes #101505
#7. Healthcare is growing now at about 10 per cent per annum in the U.S. top line, versus 3 per cent for the economy. As someone with a sharp pencil and an eye for this kind of thing, this can't last.

James Chanos

10 Top Best Quotes #106248
#8. My Top Ten Reasons To Live
10. Stars in a really dark sky
9. Driving across the country
8. Nirvana
7. My mom
6. Our dog pack
5. Gay bingo
4. Mud fights
3. Kissing
2. Magic marker tattoos
1. Pink socks

Albert Borris

10 Top Best Quotes #120950
#9. I remember one of my last shows, the Final Jeopardy! clue was something like 'These two boys' names are top 10 boys' names in the U.S., they both end with the same letter, and they're both names of Jesus' apostles.' Now, obviously that's not a knowable fact.

Ken Jennings

10 Top Best Quotes #168805
#10. I'll give you the bottom 10% and the top 10% of any move if I get to keep the middle 80%.

Bernard Baruch

10 Top Best Quotes #181776
#11. In ninth grade, I came up with a new form of rebellion. I hadn't been getting good grades, but I decided to get all A's without taking a book home. I didn't go to math class, because I knew enough and had read ahead, and I placed within the top 10 people in the nation on an aptitude exam.

Bill Gates

10 Top Best Quotes #204534
#12. One of my top 10 favorite movies of all time was 'South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut.' 'Team America' is a work of genius to me.

Josh Gad

10 Top Best Quotes #234162
#13. If you rank the top 50 one-day moves in the S&P 500, a fair number of those happened within the last five or 10 years. That tells you that we're in a different, riskier market now.

Andrew Lo

10 Top Best Quotes #297185
#14. When you've been driving in the top category for 10 years, you're obviously not a kid any more. You know, I'm married now and I've got two kids. That let's you know you're getting older.

Larry Dixon

10 Top Best Quotes #304973
#15. Over the last 10 years, women have stalled out at the top.

Sheryl Sandberg

10 Top Best Quotes #314374
#16. A lot of times, movies that are in the top 10 lists or maybe even win Baftas or Oscars, you then watch them a year later and you go, 'Maybe it wasn't so great.'

Viggo Mortensen

10 Top Best Quotes #323218
#17. The first song Ben taught me was Deep Purple's 'Smoke on the Water', when i was 10, and I would play it on the top string with one finger. I did it so much that there was a massive crease in the skin and i think I must have driven everyone crazy, playing that same song all the time,

5 Seconds Of Summer

10 Top Best Quotes #356119
#18. I'm following the players, and it's great. We've never had so many Top 10 big players like now. There's so many out there that are very close.

Gabriela Sabatini

10 Top Best Quotes #371730
#19. I'm underrated, don't fit on nobody's playlist / If I ain't in your top 10, then you're a racist.

Mac Miller

10 Top Best Quotes #390617
#20. Now, not every blog post or 'Top 10 Ways to Make Money on the Internet' piece deserves to live forever. But there's gold among the dross, and there are web publications that we would do well to preserve for historical purposes.

Jeffrey Zeldman

10 Top Best Quotes #420061
#21. Punishing abuse in Iraq should not return the U.S. to Sept. 10, 2001, in the way it fights al Qaeda, while Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants remain at large and continue to plan attacks.

John Yoo

10 Top Best Quotes #427443
#22. IBM isn't investing billions of dollars every year into research and development - and winning more patents than our top 10 competitors combined for more than a decade - as an academic exercise. But research is now being driven much more by what people need rather than just by what is possible.

Samuel J. Palmisano

10 Top Best Quotes #437320
#23. Yoga has trimmed my body in a way that the gym never could. I used to be a gym rat, but I switched to yoga and am now almost 10 pounds lighter. One important thing I've gotten from yoga is breathing. When I'm cooking, the top part of my body collapses down. It cuts off my diaphragm.

Giada De Laurentiis

10 Top Best Quotes #439450
#24. Throw away your 10-function chronometer, heart-rate monitor with the computer printout, training log, high-tech underwear, pace charts, and laboratory-rat-tested-air-injected-gel-lined-mo-tion-control-top-of-the-line footwear. Run with your own imagination.

Lorraine Moller

10 Top Best Quotes #445052
#25. To suddenly be working with one of the top-10 directors in the world, plus the film was in China, I almost blurted out, "How much do I have to pay?" It was just like a dream come true. That was an amazing experience.

Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa

10 Top Best Quotes #460203
#26. Johnny Rivers is underestimated as an artist. We had four top 10 singles.

Lou Adler

10 Top Best Quotes #460872
#27. Ulysses could have done with a good editor. You know people are always putting Ulysses in the top 10 books ever written but I doubt that any of those people were really moved by it.

Roddy Doyle

10 Top Best Quotes #486031
#28. There are about 300,000 neighborhoods in the United States, and more than half of them have at least one millionaire living there. Most millionaires drive American cars. Out of the top 30 or 40 makes and models, Ford is number one, with about 10 percent of the market share.

Thomas J. Stanley

10 Top Best Quotes #489833
#29. I've been very lucky to work on a wide variety of projects, including two long-run and top-10 dramatic television shows. That is why it is so important to offer a helping hand to the next generation of young Latinos coming up behind me.

Jimmy Smits

10 Top Best Quotes #501014
#30. I want to be a dad. That's floating to the top of my list. I think it's such an important thing. I'm at the age where everyone has kids, and I ask them, 'Is it like a puppy?' And they go, 'It's 10 times a puppy.'

Jimmy Fallon

10 Top Best Quotes #540077
#31. With 20 top-10 finishes, I feel we're on the right path.

Dale Earnhardt

10 Top Best Quotes #550869
#32. Thank you American Library Association for naming The Gluten-Free Revolution one of the "Top 10 Food Books of 2014" Thrilled to share this honor with Alice Waters, Mark Bittman, Ruth Reichl, Mario Batali, Bobby Flay, et al

Jax Peters Lowell

10 Top Best Quotes #597126
#33. The top 10 per cent of the US population appropriated 91 per cent of income growth between 1989 and 2006, while the top 1 per cent took 59 per cent.

Ha-Joon Chang

10 Top Best Quotes #621193
#34. Find comprehensive information about the leather journals crafted by the experts with only the finest leather and paper. At Top 10 Leather Journals we have the best collection of the top 10 journals in one place.

Rebecca Watson

10 Top Best Quotes #738723
#35. top-to-bottom" change) (Fig.10-75). There may or may not be a thin layer of keratin on the surface. The epithelium may be hyperplastic or atrophic. Some authorities consider this entity to be a precancerous

Anonymous

10 Top Best Quotes #787442
#36. I think that people should be paying a lot more attention to other issues, rather than who's the top 10 this or ... who's the sexiest or the most beautiful.

Robert Redford

10 Top Best Quotes #800424
#37. I never had goals to be in the top 10 or top five in the world. I just try to find the borders, find what level I can reach. I have a good team around me, so hopefully it's going to get even better.

Lukas Rosol

10 Top Best Quotes #832381
#38. The Top 10 Most Effective Things That You Can Say: 1. Thank you very much. 2, You are so right. 3. How can I help you right now? 4. I ask that you ... 5. I apologize for for what has happened. 6. Why is that? 7. Are you willing to ... ? 8. I love you. 9. Will you help me? 10. Yes.

Thomas Leonard

10 Top Best Quotes #889421
#39. So there is going to be that balance of understanding how to get the best out of the car that day, whether it's 15th or even if I have a shot at a top 10, protecting that car so we can bring it back when we have to.

Kurt Busch

10 Top Best Quotes #1267275
#40. It's one of the best leagues in Europe in football. Benfica in my opinion is one of the top 10 biggest clubs in the world.

Freddy Adu

10 Top Best Quotes #1715888

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top