Top 15 10 Commandments Funny Quotes

#1. She got herself a boyfriend she wants us to meet. He's studying chemistry. A senior. She said that 3 or 4 times on the phone. Senior. Like it's supposed to mean something to me, as long as I been grown. Senior ain't nothing but a year. Young man's distinction.

Ravi Howard

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #62381
#2. Opinions are like hearts. Everyone has one, but they are not ALL healthy.

Lakesha Ruise

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #83165
#3. We have to be extremely careful in the manner which we live life.

Lailah Gifty Akita

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #265503
#4. We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.

John F. Kennedy

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #276625
#5. And that is also what the movie's about, going beyond success, what is success 'cause I think success is misperceived as just a cake and it isn't. There is many things inside that success. There's a maturity and a heartbreak and sadness and broken glass.

David O. Russell

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #281779
#6. I don't want to be so scared all the time. So alone. I want to believe something can be worth it. Worth the pain. Worth the risk.

Hannah Harrington

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #515518
#7. Richard Middleton knew that there was a puzzle; in other words, that the universe is a great mystery; and this consciousness of his is the source of the charm of "The Ghost Ship." I

Richard Middleton

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #533769
#8. Every goal first started as something in our mind. You have it all within you!

Deborah Day

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #567144
#9. My fans are really loud but they are great. I've never liked someone so much to go up and scream that loud.

Justin Bieber

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #690390
#10. I am frightened. I have known fear before, but there was always an escape; even during the terror of the military coup there was the salvation of exile. Now I am in a blind alley with all doors closed to hope, and I don't know how to handle so much fear.

Isabel Allende

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #901605
#11. Yes, some people will say you get successful obese businesspeople. But are they happy? Probably not.

Michelle Mone

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #1215350
#12. Increase in vision comes with wisdom to reap the harvest

Sunday Adelaja

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #1257598
#13. Normally I would not recommend a book that tells you how to make money in the stock market. Most of these books are aimed at gullible folk, and they usually make much more money for their authors than they do for the investing public.

Gavyn Davies

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #1266560
#14. Memory sometimes makes merciful deletions.

H.P. Lovecraft

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #1414764
#15. That's what I so admired about Johnny Cash and June Carter. Their music wasn't a big influence on me. It was their character, their individual styles, what they were like as people. They weren't afraid to stick out.

Shelby Lynne

10 Commandments Funny Quotes #1796194

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top