Top 11 10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes

#1. True listening and understanding occurs only when the other person understands that you understand.

Henry Cloud

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #3971
#2. There is a difference between standard of living and quality of life. Quality of life is more important.

Zig Ziglar

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #146427
#3. What I always hoped for out of the psychedelic voyaging was to bring back something. I always felt, and still feel, that that is the attitude with which you should go into these things.

Terence McKenna

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #209162
#4. I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years. But these people (Romeo and Juliet) took a chance and they did it. We don't have the balls that Romeo did.

Leonardo DiCaprio

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #379683
#5. Piensa el sentimiento, siente el pensamiento."
(roughly translated, "Think about the emotional and feel the intellectual")

Miguel De Unamuno

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #605089
#6. When I was 10, my school did Romeo and Juliet. I was Juliet, and that was, like, the biggest deal ever. I was completely obsessed with the role.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1160824
#7. Everything has changed, except our way of thinking.

Albert Einstein

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1364439
#8. The flesh believes that pleasure is limitless and that it requires unlimited time; but the mind, understanding the end and limit of the flesh and ridding itself of fears of the future, secures a complete life and has no longer any need for unlimited time.

Epicurus

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1429062
#9. I don't think young people are as demoralized as the media and government would like us to think. The obvious sign of that is how strong and how close personal connections are and how much people are able to build a life for themselves, despite all this stuff that's been thrown at them.

Thom Yorke

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1653592
#10. Don't ever tell people on Twitter that you're tweeting while you're driving, because they'll come unglued. It's worse than saying you're cutting up kittens.

Rob Gokee

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1732277
#11. Something may have been lost in translation, but it certainly wasn't love

Erich Segal

10 Best Romeo And Juliet Quotes #1820439

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top