Top 15 1 Year Passing Quotes

#1. College kids seem to look younger with every passing year. It's one of the hazards of growing older.

J. A. Jance

1 Year Passing Quotes #80532
#2. Honor to the earth," the abbot said, "honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new. A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish ...

C.J. Cherryh

1 Year Passing Quotes #197854
#3. The lines in the corners of her eyes spoke of years of wisdom, as a tree with the number of rings increasing with each passing year. She was a small frame of a woman with piercing eyes that suggested that they knew you, understood you even.

F.C. Malby

1 Year Passing Quotes #371173
#4. The U.S. couldn't even get rid of Saddam Hussein. And we all know that the EU is just a passing fad. They'll be killing each other again in less than a year. I'm sick to death of all these fascist lawsuits.

Bill Gates

1 Year Passing Quotes #435198
#5. I feel like I've matured more musically than I have personally. But I totally embrace what becoming older has to offer. I find the wisdom that comes with each passing year is a trip.

Kirk Hammett

1 Year Passing Quotes #467622
#6. Liberals believe in burning the American flag, urinating on crucifixes, and passing out birth control pills to 11-year-olds without telling their parents
but God forbid an infidel touch a Quran at Guantanamo.

Ann Coulter

1 Year Passing Quotes #469248
#7. IT is mere coincidence that Cooper was born in the year which produced The Power of Sympathy and that when he died Uncle Tom's Cabin was passing through its serial stage, and yet the limits of his life mark almost exactly the first great period of American fiction.

Carl Clinton Van Doren

1 Year Passing Quotes #668962
#8. With each passing year, experimental observations further undermine the claim of a large positive feedback from water. In fact, observations suggest that the feedback is close to zero or may even be negative.

William Happer

1 Year Passing Quotes #722179
#9. Maybe this is just me, but as time goes by, I'm more bewildered by modernity. It gets more unfathomable with every passing year.

Dylan Moran

1 Year Passing Quotes #917641
#10. It is day after day. It is week after week. It is month after month. It is year after year. It is only time going and going. There is no joy. There is no lightness of heart. It is only the passing of days. I am young and alone.

Mary MacLane

1 Year Passing Quotes #1102935
#11. With every passing year we discover more evidence to support Darwin's revolutionary hypothesis that the cognitive and emotional lives of animals differ only by degree, from the fishes to the birds to the monkeys to humans.

Roger Fouts

1 Year Passing Quotes #1192637
#12. It's becoming less and less the National Security Agency and more and more the national surveillance agency. It's gaining more offensive powers with each passing year.

Edward Snowden

1 Year Passing Quotes #1310414
#13. You staying home all alone on New Year's Eve? Unthinkable. Take my advice ... the countdown should be shared with someone, or it's just another set of numbers passing you by.

E.A. Bucchianeri

1 Year Passing Quotes #1491045
#14. With each passing year, one has less to say, and knows better how to say it.

Mignon McLaughlin

1 Year Passing Quotes #1571505
#15. In the year 1857, passing through Washington on our return from the annual visit to Philadelphia, I had the distinguished honor of visiting a President for the first time.

John Sergeant Wise

1 Year Passing Quotes #1874446

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top