Top 13 1 Year And Still Counting Quotes

#1. Never stop being a kid, Richard. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.

Richard Bach

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #28347
#2. Choices are the hinges of destiny

Edwin Markham

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #288846
#3. If I were to run around the world playing just the cello concertos - and believe me, I love playing them - I would be counting my entire repertoire from year to year on my two hands

David Finckel

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #406660
#4. There are 31.536.000 seconds in a year. I am counting down every second.

Ljupka Cvetanova

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #448106
#5. My fear, as a writer, is that I am a curiosity. That I can only bring you this peculiar condition from far away, from outside, and if you look at it then it will mean nothing. So, I have to pretend it's more than that. Horror writing lets me do that.

Tony Burgess

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #470871
#6. The wool of a thousand sheep in good pasture at the least ought to yield fifty marks a year, the wool of two thousand one hundred marks, and so forth, counting by thousands.

Robert Grosseteste

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #472245
#7. The American spirit wears no political label. In service to others and yes, in sacrifice for our country, there are no Republicans; there are no Democrats; there are only Americans.

John F. Kerry

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #473042
#8. The year has held its ups and downs for me; I'm sure it has for you, too. I'm counting on the year ending on a note of joy (and gingerbread!) and look forward to a new year brimming with promise and peace.

Kirby Larson

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #577521
#9. There's nothing wrong with being a pretty girl, because you want to be, desirable. There's nothing wrong with that, but you should have a plan B even if that is getting pregnant by a rich dude.

Pauly Shore

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #881515
#10. I'm not concerned about avoiding anything that happened three years ago or worried about letdowns or things of that nature. When you use the term 'letdown' you proceed with the assumption that this is a continuation of something that happened in the past.

Mike Tomlin

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #979922
#11. In its conception the literature prize belongs to days when a writer could still be thought of as, by virtue of his or her occupation, a sage, someone with no institutional affiliations who could offer an authoritative word on our times as well as on our moral life.

J.M. Coetzee

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #1227699
#12. Night brings our troubles to the light rather than banishes them.

Seneca.

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #1312646
#13. Me: It's late.
Finch: That depends on who you ask. See, I don't necessarily think it's late. I think early. Early in our lives. Early in the night. Early in the new year. If you're counting, you'll notice the earlys outnumber the lates.

Jennifer Niven

1 Year And Still Counting Quotes #1719127

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top