Top 29 1 Thessalonians Quotes

#1. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Melanie Dickerson

1 Thessalonians Quotes #157851
#2. This is the will of God: that you be saints. (1 Thessalonians 4:3)

Matthew Kelly

1 Thessalonians Quotes #96965
#3. As a result, you have become an example to all the believers in Greece - throughout both Macedonia and Achaia. - 1 Thessalonians 1:7

Gary Chapman

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1877314
#4. God urges us to bring our concerns to Him - not just petitions about our own needs, but also intercessions for others. [The apostle] Paul said ... "Brothers, pray for us" [1 Thessalonians 5:25 NIV].

Billy Graham

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1613808
#5. Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Joyce Meyer

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1598419
#6. Fueling all of our conflict against Satan is prayer: we are to pray "at all times in the Spirit" for the promotion and success of the gospel (Eph. 6:18). We need to pray, as 1 Thessalonians 5:17 also teaches, "without ceasing.

Kevin DeYoung

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1575185
#7. You welcomed it not as a human message, but as it truly is, the message of God, which also works effectively in you believers. 1 Thessalonians 2:13

Beth Moore

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1493092
#8. May the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

Beth Moore

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1365927
#9. ceasing. 1 THESSALONIANS

Billy Graham

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1355616
#10. We must be sober and put the armor of faith and love on our chests, and put on a helmet of the hope of salvation. 1 Thessalonians 5:8

Beth Moore

1 Thessalonians Quotes #885339
#11. 1 Thessalonians 2:8 We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.

Bo Boshers

1 Thessalonians Quotes #661502
#12. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

Stormie O'martian

1 Thessalonians Quotes #588068
#13. Love That Knows No Borders Never stop praying. - 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Gary Chapman

1 Thessalonians Quotes #267026
#14. The problem is, for some reason you think you are going to meet the kind of girl who is not the kind of girl who would be at a place like this at this time of the morning.

Jay McInerney

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1425489
#15. 5 weeks since the Rapture "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." Thessalonians 2:3

Phillip W. Simpson

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1407958
#16. The arena of women's lives is somewhat more intimate. If a woman goes out with an incredibly attractive man and they break up, that woman is not more attractive to men. It's completely irrelevant to them. That's an example of the way women's minds work.

Zadie Smith

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1341024
#17. 2 Thessalonians 3:10, If a man will not work, he shall not eat.

Henry Cloud

1 Thessalonians Quotes #1279889
#18. Why are so many Christians quick to quote Paul: The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10), but slow to quote Jesus: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me (Matthew 25:45)?

Timothy Irwin

1 Thessalonians Quotes #861504
#19. The Bible says, 'If any would not work, neither should he eat.' Saint Paul wrote that, in Second Thessalonians, chapter three, verse ten,

Ken Follett

1 Thessalonians Quotes #804049
#20. The gospel produced order, life, and purpose among the Thessalonians because it was a gospel of the Word and the Spirit.

Rob McCorkle

1 Thessalonians Quotes #775523
#21. Twelve years earlier "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming." Thessalonians 2:8

Phillip W. Simpson

1 Thessalonians Quotes #694109
#22. When you reject the genuine, you are wide open for the spurious. Paul wrote to the Thessalonians that when someone rejects the love of the truth that they might be saved, they will believe the big lie.

J. Vernon McGee

1 Thessalonians Quotes #683482
#23. Therefore, we ourselves speak proudly of you among the churches of God for your perseverance and faith in the midst of all your persecutions and afflictions which you endure.(2 Thessalonians 1:4 NASB)

Alexander

1 Thessalonians Quotes #665905
#24. He cupped her chin to still the movement. "Please, Ricky." he clutched her hand tighter to his chest. "Please... I'm not going anywhere." He leaned closer until his lips were mere millimetres from hers. "I promise.

Jacqueline Francis

1 Thessalonians Quotes #593716
#25. Keep to the 'I-statements' and discuss your feelings, she lectured herself. I think, I feel. Don't be accusatory. Don't tell him that he is an insecure prick who should back off before you deck him. Instead, say, 'I feel you are acting like an insecure prick who should back off before I deck you.

Thomm Quackenbush

1 Thessalonians Quotes #362189
#26. She's running the show. Maybe she's just biding her time. So you talk to her. You tell her to take all the time she needs, but to come back.

Gayle Forman

1 Thessalonians Quotes #262770
#27. This president goes into office with more expectations than any president I can ever remember in my lifetime.-2008

Nancy Pelosi

1 Thessalonians Quotes #232500
#28. You should not be afraid of failures, and not get enamored by success.

Nirmala Srivastava

1 Thessalonians Quotes #197430
#29. Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we ask you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord's message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes. - 2 Thessalonians 3:1

Gary Chapman

1 Thessalonians Quotes #129499

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top