Top 30 1 Minute Games Quotes

#1. Sometimes movies really are the best medicine.

Alice Hoffman

1 Minute Games Quotes #1063302
#2. A modest, godly woman will dress modestly ... The one who is simple and unpretending in her dress and in her manners shows that she understands that a true woman is characterized by moral worth.

Ellen G. White

1 Minute Games Quotes #1850614
#3. I've always been interested in jobs in the NBA. But I've been in this for 20 years and it might be time to do something else.

Larry Bird

1 Minute Games Quotes #1846549
#4. There are a lot of truths in this world. When it rains it pours. It's always darkest before the dawn. He who smelt it dealt it.

Rob Thurman

1 Minute Games Quotes #1833667
#5. You can do as many sprints as you want but there's nothing like playing in a 90-minute soccer game. There's no better way to gain your fitness, in my opinion, than playing in consistent games.

Abby Wambach

1 Minute Games Quotes #1824734
#6. Any kind of horror video game where I'm the first-person player and I'm ... I suddenly stop caring about the video game dude, and I'm like, I really don't want him to die,' and then the minute he dies, it upsets me. I can't play those games.

Kit Harington

1 Minute Games Quotes #1774703
#7. You see a lot of these movies that are really just 90-minute video games. The effects are incredible. I get it: There's an art to that, terrific. I'm not interested in it, but there's an art to that I suppose.

Jeff Daniels

1 Minute Games Quotes #1723790
#8. Every game and every minute you get to step on the court is an opportunity to feel more comfortable and get better.

Terry Rozier

1 Minute Games Quotes #1592474
#9. The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold'em, the game that takes a minute to learn but a lifetime to master.

Mike Sexton

1 Minute Games Quotes #1480074
#10. The prince exults whomever he selects as his consort, but the queen, rather than elevating the subject of her choice, humiliates him as a man. By all that is right, a man is not intended to be the husband of his wife, but a woman is to be her husband's wife.

Franz Grillparzer

1 Minute Games Quotes #1428491
#11. Now, I'm gonna kiss you 'coz I've been without those sweet lips while you play stupid little bullshit games with me. I won't be without for another minute. Open your lips, baby, and kiss me.

Bella Jewel

1 Minute Games Quotes #1369638
#12. I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing.

Ade Akinbiyi

1 Minute Games Quotes #1289626
#13. It's not about outward appearances but inward significance. A grandeur in the world, but not of the world, a grandeur that the world doesn't understand. That first glimpse of pure otherness, in whose presence you bloom out and out and out.
A self one does not want. A heart one cannot help.

Donna Tartt

1 Minute Games Quotes #1265272
#14. I want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you. -Peeta Mellark

Suzanne Collins

1 Minute Games Quotes #1235404
#15. Some guys are more worried about their Vegas trip at the end of the season than playing the games, than playing every minute of the games. Quite frankly, I don't care about your Vegas trip right now.

Jean-Sebastien Giguere

1 Minute Games Quotes #1220450
#16. It's very unique. When you have someone who's lucky to get a minute in a game come up and tell you how you can be better when he's two years older than you, it's such a selfless act. Everyone is willing to tell you how to get better.

Christopher Page

1 Minute Games Quotes #25064
#17. I really hate those Internet freaks who take each thirty minute bundle of joy and turn it into a cult game of Where's Wally.

Danny Baker

1 Minute Games Quotes #871966
#18. I should start every game, I should be playing every minute of every match and always be in the team.

Nicklas Bendtner

1 Minute Games Quotes #856585
#19. Lean down a minute first," he says. "Need to tell you something." I lean over and put my good ear to his lips, which tickle as he whispers. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it." I jerk my head back but end up laughing. "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Suzanne Collins

1 Minute Games Quotes #810047
#20. We have no right to come before God at all, apart from the finished work of Christ.

R.C. Sproul

1 Minute Games Quotes #693627
#21. If you're playing a one-minute game, I could squeeze in five to six games before anybody walked by my cubicle. So I got really good at blitz, one-minute chess games. But that's kind of like the cheap chess version.

Paul Banks

1 Minute Games Quotes #563782
#22. When I put out 'Video Games' in May 2011, it was a 5:25-minute love song; I was surprised when a lot of people said they were listening to it. I was surprised when it went to the radio, without me even knowing how something like that even happens!

Lana Del Rey

1 Minute Games Quotes #466368
#23. It's a 90 minute game for sure. In fact I used to train for a 190 minute game so that when the whistle blew at the end of the match I could have played another 90 minutes.

Bill Shankly

1 Minute Games Quotes #385929
#24. The minute you think you know everything about tennis is the minute your game starts going down the tubes.

Jimmy Connors

1 Minute Games Quotes #377190
#25. I want to try to prove the world wrong - that you can run and win in the NBA, and you can win big if you keep running. The problem is, can you run for 82 games every minute, every possession of every game?

George Karl

1 Minute Games Quotes #250512
#26. Life is more important than 'what film I do next.'

Aaron Johnson

1 Minute Games Quotes #201833
#27. If you're going to look back on
something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh
about it now.
Things are almost never as bad as they first seem.
Loosen up, girlfriend!

James Patterson

1 Minute Games Quotes #193002
#28. About a minute-and-a-half to go. He goes on a down-and-in pass. As soon as he caught it, I really puffed him, and his head snapped and the ball flew, and Chuck Weber fell on it. I clenched my fist, I turned around, and I closed my eyes and I said, 'This f-in game is over.'

Chuck Bednarik

1 Minute Games Quotes #163457
#29. It's always good to be recognized being the best new cat and then when I hold down my position and stay in the game for a minute, I want to see what kind of (expletive) I'm winning then.

Wiz Khalifa

1 Minute Games Quotes #37600
#30. Yeah, about that," says Peeta, entwining his fingers in mine. "Don't try something like that again." "Or what?" I ask. "Or ... or ... " He can't think of anything good. "Just give me a minute.

Suzanne Collins

1 Minute Games Quotes #28880

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top