Top 12 1 Million Likes Quotes

#1. We want to conquer the world and have 1,000 likes, 1 million likes, but at the same time, we are depressed. We are lonely, but we have 10,000 followers. We are all bipolar.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

1 Million Likes Quotes #1877328
#2. You love my teeth!" she hurled at him.
"Told you once, told you a million times, Neet, no man likes a woman's teeth scrapin' his dick. Christ, agony, somethin' you're good at dishin' out in a variety of ways." -Tate

Kristen Ashley

1 Million Likes Quotes #227625
#3. I'm enjoying two beautiful visions tonight. Watching you stand there against a marvelous background has to be the most intriguing sunset I have ever experienced.

K.S. Collier

1 Million Likes Quotes #576226
#4. With regard to electric vehicles, I am all for them because most of the incremental electricity needed to run those vehicles will come from gas-fired electric generation. However, I do not believe it is wise for America to substitute dependence on foreign oil for dependence on Chinese batteries.

Aubrey McClendon

1 Million Likes Quotes #680737
#5. You know, the funny thing about Lorne and that show is that, you can go over one million things, but in a business of bean counters, he still likes to laugh at small things and creates a show around it.

Colin Quinn

1 Million Likes Quotes #692626
#6. I threw my hands up into the air and launched myself into a series of exuberant triple cartwheels. "Yaroo!" I shouted.

Alan Bradley

1 Million Likes Quotes #806460
#7. Mr youse needn't be so spry concernin questions arty each has his tastes but as for i i likes a certain party gimme the he-man's solid bliss for youse ideas i'll match youse a pretty girl who naked is is worth a million statues

E. E. Cummings

1 Million Likes Quotes #984777
#8. Stepford University
one of the leading research university on the PLANET with over THREE MILLION likes on Facebook. That's more than Harvard, and SIX times as many as Stanford.

Chris Dolley

1 Million Likes Quotes #1108721
#9. Kennedy said that if we had nuclear war we'd kill 300 million people in the first hour. McNamara, who is a good businessman and likes to save, says it would be only 200 million.

Norman Thomas

1 Million Likes Quotes #1308664
#10. What is the first business of one who practices philosophy? To get rid of self-conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn that which he thinks he already knows.

Epictetus

1 Million Likes Quotes #1576746
#11. Occasionally I'll be a producer for hire on a larger budget movie, but with Blumhouse Pictures, we mainly focus on micro-budget, under-$5-million-dollar movies. That's what we're in business to do, and that's what we're in business to make.

Jason Blum

1 Million Likes Quotes #1597524
#12. Every true American likes to think in terms of thousands and millions. The word 'million' is probably the most pleasure-giving vocable in the language.

Agnes Repplier

1 Million Likes Quotes #1772489

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top