Top 18 1 Martie Quotes

#1. Have a peculiar passion, audacity and boldness that see farther and further into the outer space.

Israelmore Ayivor

1 Martie Quotes #169014
#2. Bliss becomes blissful with practice. In our own bliss the desire, desirer and process of desiring are united - they are one. Desire is fulfilled at its source.

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

1 Martie Quotes #215578
#3. The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, or gives you a sense of meaning, joy, or passion.

Terry Orlick

1 Martie Quotes #246810
#4. Sorry to take your award, Faith ... Everybody knows that it's really not about the numbers and the chart positions and the sales and all that stuff, it's about relationships and my two best friends are at home ... I know you're as excited as I am ...

Martie Maguire

1 Martie Quotes #347812
#5. Especially in the Dixie Chicks, everyone wants you to play a role. Natalie was the feisty one. Martie was the nice one 'cause she smiles all the time onstage, and I was the quiet one.

Emily Robison

1 Martie Quotes #382117
#6. I liked a lot of alternative and I like punk stuff.

Martie Maguire

1 Martie Quotes #446907
#7. Experience is the only teacher we have. We may talk and reason all our lives, but we shall not understand a word of truth until we experience it ourselves.

Swami Vivekananda

1 Martie Quotes #647942
#8. I'd rather have a smaller following of really cool people who get it, who will grow with us as we grow and are fans for life, than people that have us in their five-disc changer with Reba McEntire and Toby Keith. We don't want those kinds of fans. They limit what you can do.

Martie Maguire

1 Martie Quotes #667666
#9. That's the thing about us lawyers - if at all possible, we will consume each other.

Christopher Darden

1 Martie Quotes #689117
#10. Someone, and no matter where, collects the pieces of my shadow.

Claude Esteban

1 Martie Quotes #810424
#11. I've seen where teams pay to get a player, like when Los Angeles paid to get Wayne Gretzky.

Mike Comrie

1 Martie Quotes #868078
#12. The thing I like about our fans is that they are smart, they are good-looking and we can agree to disagree

Martie Maguire

1 Martie Quotes #878270
#13. I have a hidden wild side, and the older I get the more it comes out.

Martie Maguire

1 Martie Quotes #955892
#14. If you can't pass on a little loving-kindness in this world, you might as well be a gopher in a hole.

Ross Macdonald

1 Martie Quotes #993480
#15. We naturally take in the catastrophes of our friends a pleasure which genuinely does not preclude friendship. This is partly but not entirely because we enjoy being empowered as helpers. The unexpected or inappropriate catastrophe is especially piquant.

Iris Murdoch

1 Martie Quotes #1110626
#16. Terror and pleasure are linked in us. We are a baldly miswired species, Martie. Terror delights us, both the experience of terror and the dealing out of it to others. We are healthier if we admit to this miswiring and do not struggle to be better than our natures allow.

Dean Koontz

1 Martie Quotes #1375621
#17. In our victory over Japan, airpower was unquestionably decisive. That the planned invasion of the Japanese Home islands was unnecessary is clear evidence that airpower has evolved into a force in war co-equal with land and sea power, decisive in its own right and worthy of the faith of its prophets.

Carl Andrew Spaatz

1 Martie Quotes #1519876
#18. This woman enabled her husband to cheat, and she wasn't doing either one of them any favors. Instead of leaving him, she would take him home, scold him, and then carry on with business as usual. Inside though, she would be hurting.
No woman could love a cheater and not pay the price for it.

Rose Wynters

1 Martie Quotes #1620641

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top