Top 32 1 Marine Quotes

#1. We are on parallel paths with the planet. The wants and needs of marine wildlife are our own: we want connection, companionship, a healthy clean environment.

Adrian Grenier

1 Marine Quotes #4000
#2. When terrorists blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon, Reagan was frustrated and furious, as Bush was after 9/11. But he didn't stick us in a war in the Middle East with no exit.

Douglas Brinkley

1 Marine Quotes #18486
#3. Everybody who wants to be in a band should be made to join the marines.

Huey Morgan

1 Marine Quotes #27292
#4. We are intensely proud of their noble record and are glad to have had the whole world see how irresistible they are in their might when a cause which America holds dear is at stake. The whole nation has reason to be proud of them.

Woodrow Wilson

1 Marine Quotes #29141
#5. I served two tours in Iraq, in the Marine Corps.

Josh Mandel

1 Marine Quotes #34599
#6. The oceans are a way of life. We fish; we sail; we have a robust marine economy.

Sheldon Whitehouse

1 Marine Quotes #40858
#7. My dad was a Marine. He was one of the Montford Point Marines. Those are the equivalent of the Tuskegee Airmen for Marines. He's a tough, tough guy.

Larry Elder

1 Marine Quotes #43198
#8. They (Women Marines) don't have a nickname, and they don't need one. They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post. They inherit the traditions of the Marines. They are Marines.

Thomas Holcomb

1 Marine Quotes #50633
#9. With their survival as an institution and as individual human beings at stake, the Marines have had to ruthlessly and endlessly examine, discard, define, refine, and redefine their approaches to achieve the ultimate in rapid, effective response to dynamic challenges.

David A. Freedman

1 Marine Quotes #53808
#10. I've had kids come to me and say, 'Oh, I loved your movie when I was a kid, and I became a marine biologist.' It's crazy.

Jason James Richter

1 Marine Quotes #54409
#11. I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold.

Clifton B. Cates

1 Marine Quotes #55159
#12. Well, you've got a full load of torpedoes and bullets, three Martian warships trailing you, one angry old lady in tea withdrawal, and a Martian Marine who could probably kill you with your own teeth. What do you do?

James S.A. Corey

1 Marine Quotes #55361
#13. The amphibious landing of U.S. Marines on September 1950 at Inchon, on the west coast of Korea, was one of the most audacious and spectacularly successful amphibious landings in all naval history.

Bernard Brodie

1 Marine Quotes #55667
#14. If ever peace is to be imposed on the world it will only be because a large number of men who could have taken part in the drill display by the Guards or Marines or at the Royal Tournament turn that strength and precision to the service of life.

Rebecca West

1 Marine Quotes #56123
#15. My mom and dad are second-generation Greek-Americans who instilled in our middle-class family the values of hard work, self-reliance, and service, exemplified by my father's tenure as a U.S. Marine who was stationed at Camp David under President Truman.

James Costos

1 Marine Quotes #61645
#16. Marine scientists predict that by 2050 there will be no more large fish left in the ocean if we don't change our relationship with the sea.

Greg MacGillivray

1 Marine Quotes #69203
#17. I always thought I would be a marine biologist because I love the sea - but considering the fact that I've always loved acting and the theater, I don't think I ever gave anything else much of a chance.

Renee O'Connor

1 Marine Quotes #70513
#18. I'm not scared of very much. I've been hit by lightning and been in the Marine Corps for four years.

Lee Trevino

1 Marine Quotes #77063
#19. I get letters from kids, teenagers and young girls who just want to be Mac. I've had quite a few people actually say that they're going to become a Marine or a JAG lawyer because of me ... the character. I think that's pretty cool!

Catherine Bell

1 Marine Quotes #77190
#20. Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's Democratic leaders see America as an occupier, not a liberator. And nothing makes this Marine madder than someone calling American troops occupiers rather than liberators.

Zell Miller

1 Marine Quotes #77540
#21. I loved being in the Marine Corps, I loved my job in the Marine Corps, and I loved the people I served with. It's one of the best things I've had a chance to do.

Adam Driver

1 Marine Quotes #79229
#22. Here's to the drunken Marine
With beer in his canteen!
You've heard of the Unknown Soldier
But, never an unknown Marine!

John Ripley

1 Marine Quotes #80755
#23. Improvise, Adapt and Overcome" - USMC, unofficial

U.S. Marine Corps

1 Marine Quotes #81988
#24. What I love about 'Criminal Minds' is that Morgan is an ex-marine, ex-SWAT. To do those things you have to be a pretty badass dude. It's a great incentive to stay in shape.

Shemar Moore

1 Marine Quotes #87304
#25. To me the sea is a continual miracle; The fishes that swim - the rocks - the motion of the waves - the ships, with men in them, what stranger miracles are there?

Walt Whitman

1 Marine Quotes #87968
#26. It is my responsibility to make sure that the fear is overcome ... This attack must instead free our speech about Islamic fundamentalism. We must not be silenced.

Marine Le Pen

1 Marine Quotes #89096
#27. Vigorous public ball scratching is common in the combat-arms side of the Marine Corps, even among high-level officers in the midst of briefings.

Evan Wright

1 Marine Quotes #89535
#28. As far as I'm concerned, Tom is a man left behind. This is unacceptable to this United States Marine. You have my word that we will bring him home to you and your son.

Carter Quinn

1 Marine Quotes #103150
#29. The slang "you ain't seen nothing yet" is completely apropos in regards to instrumentation for marine bioacoustics research.

Whitlow W.L. Au

1 Marine Quotes #103892
#30. The highly skilled workers at Lima have enabled the plant to grow far beyond its original mission, now providing a wide variety of cutting-edge military vehicles and equipment to the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps.

Michael Oxley

1 Marine Quotes #105356
#31. Law Number XVI: In the year 2054, the entire defense budget will purchase just one aircraft. This aircraft will have to be shared by the Air Force and Navy 3-1/2 days each per week except for leap year, when it will be made available to the Marines for the extra day.

Norman Ralph Augustine

1 Marine Quotes #628345
#32. What we have now - a world without [marine] reserves - is like a debit account where we withdraw all the time and we never make any deposit. Reserves are like savings accounts.

Enric Sala

1 Marine Quotes #1875529

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top