Top 15 1 Man Team Quotes

#1. You may glory in a team triumphant, but you fall in love with a team in defeat. Losing after great striving is the story of man, who was born to sorrow, whose sweetest songs tell of saddest thought, and who, if he is a hero, does nothing in life as becomingly as leaving it.

Roger Kahn

1 Man Team Quotes #83392
#2. Man, if I made one million dollars I would come in at six in the morning, sweep the stands, wash the uniforms, clean out the office, manage the team and play the games.

Duke Snider

1 Man Team Quotes #233574
#3. I had very little support from any feminist organization. But fortunately my post-marital lover, who had bailed out of academia over political in-fighting, was a one-man support team. He was the one who pushed me to write.

Betty Dodson

1 Man Team Quotes #379797
#4. It was with a homosexual, I was barely 14 years old. But let's be fair, I wasn't the only one who did it. He was a man in Bauru that all our team visited.

Pele

1 Man Team Quotes #381871
#5. One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

1 Man Team Quotes #528833
#6. The only one disappointed by the ease of entry was the team's explosives and demolitions expert. "Aw, man," Kowalski groused. "I was all set to blow some crap up.

James Rollins

1 Man Team Quotes #717645
#7. What I am proud of is I have searched for the best of me and I have been a team man without fail.

Jonny Wilkinson

1 Man Team Quotes #777862
#8. Oh, man," Jason said. "Wait till I tell Piper. Hey, since I'm all alone in my cabin too, you and I can share a table in the dining hall. We can team up for capture the flag and sing-along contests and - " "Are you trying to scare me away?

Rick Riordan

1 Man Team Quotes #787512
#9. I remember my first meeting with my management team when I became Indonesia's Minister of Finance. I was the youngest person and the first woman ever to hold that job. Everybody else in the room was male. I knew then that I had to work harder than any man to prove to them that I was capable.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati

1 Man Team Quotes #789519
#10. While it would be as wrong of me to attribute these traits to women at the exclusion of men as it would be for a man to do the reverse, I think women can often be very strong team players and good communicators and collaborators.

Diane Nelson

1 Man Team Quotes #906177
#11. Yes, bin Laden the man is dead. But he achieved all he set out to achieve, and a hell of a lot more. He forever changed who we are as a country, and for the worse. Mostly because we let him. That isn't something a special ops team can fix.

Radley Balko

1 Man Team Quotes #1113880
#12. A Pakistan businessman is claiming that John Walker Lindh is gay and that he was his lover. Say what you will about Lindh, but when this guy goes to play for the other team - he goes all the way ... So Lindh may be both a terrorist and a gay man. That may be John Ashcroft's worst nightmare.

Jay Leno

1 Man Team Quotes #1172917
#13. Man, I think the sky is the limit for this team.

Carmelo Anthony

1 Man Team Quotes #1240035
#14. Coaching is like riding a roller coaster with many ups and downs. The true test is weathering the storm. The average length of time anywhere in America that a man is a head high school football coach is three years.

George M. Gilbert

1 Man Team Quotes #1596534
#15. With film, I have to be a team player; it's a whole different thing. I can't just be a one-man show. I have to learn how to use people to the best of their ability and motivate them to be as passionate about the project as I am.

Ice Cube

1 Man Team Quotes #1860776

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top