Top 30 1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes

#1. When I miss class for one day, I know it. When I miss class for two days, my teacher knows it. When I miss class for three days, the audience knows it.

Rudolf Nureyev

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #9963
#2. Great books give you a feeling that you miss all day, until you finally get to crawl back inside those pages again.

Kathryn Stockett

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #34080
#3. I always miss my mom. Mother's Day would be just one more day I'd feel her absence but for the relentless commercialization. Thanks to that, this day is even harder to deal with.

M.J. Rose

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #35491
#4. It occurred to me that if I were a ghost, this ambiance was what I'd miss most: the ordinary, day-to-day bustle of the living. Ghosts long, I'm sure, for the stupidest, most unremarkable things.

Banana Yoshimoto

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #40171
#5. I still promise. Every day for the rest of my life. I'll hold your dreams, wishes, hopes and fears forever. I Promise to never give up on us and to love you with every beat of my heart till the end of time.
I miss you.
Jared xxx

Marie Coulson

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #41947
#6. [The movies] glamorize game day a little bit too much. It's such a focus. They miss a lot of the nuts and bolts, and the time that goes into the preparation each week, or each couple of days in basketball.

Vince Kehres

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #55877
#7. There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. Don't miss so many of them.

Jo Walton

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #62965
#8. If I want to abide in this day, to make my home in it, I must only tear my eyes from tomorrow and look around. For there is a wholeness to this day that I do not want to miss.

Christie Purifoy

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #68830
#9. Top five things I miss about Laura ... Two: she's got character ... she's loyal and honest, and she doesn't even take it out on people when she's having a bad day. That's character.

Nick Hornby

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #79920
#10. You miss her?" "Every second, of every hour, of every day.

Jay McLean

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #82404
#11. [On Elizabeth Barrett Browning:] ... for finish, and melody of versification, there is nothing approaching to Miss Barrett in this day, or in any other - also for diction. Her words paint.

Mary Russell Mitford

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #96323
#12. I don't miss playing football, but I do miss going into the dressing room every day and having a laugh.

Alan Hansen

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #98092
#13. It's simply this:
the Irish kiss,
a snog o' bliss,
be blessed luck
from any miss.

Richelle E. Goodrich

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #100877
#14. Never miss day without a walk.

Lailah Gifty Akita

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #107410
#15. College women are typically given to declaring for one or the other (in my day, for marriage; now, generally, for careers), and only later finding to their surprise that they must cope with both
while their men may be trying to figure out how to get out of doing both.

Judith Martin

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #125652
#16. But every night I end up fighting my despair the second I lay my head on my pillow. It is then I miss her the most
when my brain stops moving for the day and the memories of her are allowed to flood my mind, causing agonizing grief.

Elizabeth Finn

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #130583
#17. These days, I am the most boring, methodical runner. I always do the same three- to five-mile loop near my home every evening. I hardly ever miss a day. On the weekends, I might go longer or add in weights.

Mika Brzezinski

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #139695
#18. Sometimes you might miss that person, sometimes you'll feel like running back to them ... sometimes you'll suffer from unbearable pain but sometimes you have to forget what you feel. And simply remember what you deserve, smile and move on!

Nehali Lalwani

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #151355
#19. Every single day, each time I see her face, see her, it's utterly precious.

Haruki Murakami

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #156409
#20. I desperately want to see the day today and do the best I can not miss a shred of sunlight. It'll be over before I know it.

Mandy Patinkin

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #581330
#21. Bye, Bye Miss American Pie, drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. Good old boys drinking whiskey and rye, singing, this'll be the day that I die.

Don McLean

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #608183
#22. You'll go about your day, and you will miss him at first, but over time it will ease. It will lessen.

Jenny Han

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #674792
#23. I found a girl who wasn't the girl I was looking for. I let go of a friend I'll still miss every day. I'll go back to work. I'll get better. I'll get better slowly. I'll find all the secret, hidden things.

Monica Hesse

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #789371
#24. I still miss the players and I miss the game and the strategy. The first couple years were really difficult. Now I realize I'll never coach again. It's still hard to go into the stadium on a game day, because it's hard to just be a fan. But it's easier now than it was the first two or three years.

Tom Osborne

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #849058
#25. Am I a prodigy?" I ask.
Miss Person snorts. She pushed the cap back on her purple pen. 'You have some talent and you work hard. I'll take that over prodigy any day.

Linda Urban

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #894907
#26. Every day that you're on set is a new day to learn something. Every time you're there, there's something new that you'll notice or something that you'll miss, and you think of something new that you can do.

Isaac Hempstead-Wright

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #1064815
#27. In two weeks it'll be the longest day in the year ... Do you always watch for the longest day of the year and then miss it? I always watch for the longest day in the year and then miss it.

F Scott Fitzgerald

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #1100977
#28. I don't wanna say goodbye for the summer Knowing the love we'll miss Oh let us make a pledge to meet in September And seal it with a kiss Guess it's gonna be a cold lonely summer But I'll fill the emptiness I'll send you all my love every day in a letter Sealed with a kiss.

Bobby Vinton

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #1447621
#29. I'll miss you every day for the rest of my life. You're my heart and it'll go with you. I'll be here, and I'll hold your hand, and you focus on me, and when you leave me, you won't be alone. Don't be afraid. We won't be saying good-bye, baby. Just, 'til later.

T.A. Webb

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #1757732
#30. I'll miss it until the day I die, and I'm convinced to this day that I can get on a horse and jump a course of fences satisfactorily. It doesn't leave you.

James Lipton

1 Day You'll Miss Me Quotes #1784191

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top