Top 25 1 Chauhan Quotes

#1. Before the Internet, if someone disappeared, it meant you should go looking for them. Now it means they got a life.

Ashish Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #839980
#2. In our quest to prove ourselves, we forget that there is a life beyond those corporate walls

Zahir Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1768313
#3. Laughter is the most beautiful and beneficial therapy God ever granted humanity.

Charles R. Swindoll

1 Chauhan Quotes #1497905
#4. Instead of watching DVDs at home, I prefer going to the cinema to get the experience.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1474216
#5. In fact, it is more correct to say that Truth is God, than to say that God is Truth.

Mahatma Gandhi

1 Chauhan Quotes #1313381
#6. I can never stand in one place on stage for more than a minute and am always singing, dancing and jumping.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1266599
#7. Music will never stop - it can never stop. I will continue to sing for my fans till the end of time.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1237356
#8. Chennai is such a beautiful place to perform in. The city is lovely, and the people, even more so.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1101162
#9. When asked "If you could meet any famous person living or dead," I always ask whether the dead person would be alive again when I meet them.

Ashish Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #1095793
#10. Do something you love and people will love you for it.

Maneet Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #943910
#11. I love working out at the gym, especially weight training. Therefore, my personal de-stress mantra is exercising.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #942447
#12. he said we're the Pandavas, didn't you? 'Coz I'm so honest and responsible and all. Like Yudhisthir.' 'Uh, Yudi gambled away his family's entire inheritance,' Eshwari reminds her. 'And their spouse.

Anuja Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #927405
#13. My current role model is Beyonce. She is such a strong woman. She can do everything. She has kept herself together and has balanced her life perfectly. She is a great singer, great dancer and a great looker and is now a good mother and wife.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #867677
#14. When kids were busy playing at the age of 11, I was singing for the heroine of 'Shastra.'

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #21572
#15. People often get very entangled in their work and life, so de-stressing is very important to keep generating fresh ideas and provide satisfaction with one's activities.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #814798
#16. I knew coming into this to fight that this was going to be a world class fight, but I knew he didn't have the skills to beat me.

Adrien Broner

1 Chauhan Quotes #498527
#17. Whoever has built a new city in Delhi has always lost it: the Pandava brethren, Prithviraj Chauhan, Feroz Shah Tughluk, Shah Jehan ... They all built new cities and they all lost them. We were no exception.

William Dalrymple

1 Chauhan Quotes #489534
#18. We don't live in an ancient era. Today, collaboration doesn't mean two singers standing next to each other at the mic to sing together.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #485820
#19. Learn how to use people, their time, their money, their knowledge and their skills for your own benefit.

Prashant Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #436584
#20. The Bush administration has apparently approved a plan to oust Saddam Hussein. I think that's President Bush's Father's Day gift to his Dad.

Jay Leno

1 Chauhan Quotes #402871
#21. I think I'm the only singer who doesn't have a temper. The only time I got angry was at a music studio when I was made to wait for three hours without being informed about the delay in the recording.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #388308
#22. Do not anger for your enemies use cold fire to kill them by mind.

Prashant Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #285217
#23. I never had that thing about being black. If the whole world was like that, maybe there would be more harmony and love.

Tina Turner

1 Chauhan Quotes #279740
#24. My mom is my heart. She was a rock for me even though she was not around as much as dad.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #160726
#25. One of my passions is photography. I always carry a camera in my bag whenever I travel. I always take pictures wherever I go, and some of them end up being really crazy ones.

Sunidhi Chauhan

1 Chauhan Quotes #97114

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top