Top 30 0 Interest Quotes

#1. My interest in my work dies a sudden and violent death when the work is done.

Mark Twain

0 Interest Quotes #5455
#2. Ownership in the world I have none, but I have an infinite interest in it; for if not my own it is my God's; and so it is mine in a higher than a legal sense. Yes, this is the beauty, this is the whole sublimity, this is the tender delight of life - that it is of God's governing.

William Mountford

0 Interest Quotes #1879455
#3. Fashion always was a huge interest of mine. I love beautiful clothes. I appreciate fine beading and lovely fabrics.

Sasha Cohen

0 Interest Quotes #9783
#4. I spent my time trying to understand grand jury procedure - a topic about which I never before had the slightest interest.

Donella Meadows

0 Interest Quotes #9612
#5. Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness; it is the one crime in which society has a direct interest.

W. H. Auden

0 Interest Quotes #8936
#6. I wasn't aware of my dad being an actor when I was young. I remember there was an Australian children's entertainer on television called Ralph Harris and when I'd say my father was an actor, kids would say, you know, 'oh, is he Ralph Harris?' And I had to say no and then they would lose interest.

Jared Harris

0 Interest Quotes #8708
#7. Both my parents instilled an interest in science and mathematics.

George Smoot

0 Interest Quotes #7611
#8. Doing a story about my mundane, waking life, how much I don't like my job, or breaking up with someone, I don't think so. Those stories don't interest me that much as a general thing.

Jim Woodring

0 Interest Quotes #7256
#9. I have no interest in putting stuff in my body that's made in a lab.

Theo Rossi

0 Interest Quotes #7148
#10. When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads.

Ron Paul

0 Interest Quotes #7127
#11. I think every once in a while I feel the need to break my medium ... if I have been doing a very large painting I like to drop into something in small scale. It is a challenge to go into this size. It is just to hold my own interest, and then each media has its own conditions.

Lee Krasner

0 Interest Quotes #6888
#12. Motivated people are passionate! They love what they do and they are full of themselves (in the nicest possible way). Their enthusiasm and excitement are catching and they attract other people's interest and attention.

Lynda Field

0 Interest Quotes #6628
#13. What is supposed to happen in a democracy is that each sovereign citizen will always vote in the public interest for the safety and welfare of all. But what does happen is that he votes his own self-interest as he sees it ... which for the majority translates as 'Bread and Circuses'.

Robert A. Heinlein

0 Interest Quotes #6417
#14. I don't make demos. I don't have the interest or the energy or the time.

Mark Kozelek

0 Interest Quotes #6337
#15. I am utterly bored by celebrity interviews. Most celebrities are devoid of interest.

Roger Ebert

0 Interest Quotes #6219
#16. A man has integrity if his interest in the good of the service is at all times greater than his personal pride, and when he holds himself to the same line of duty when unobserved as he would follow if his superiors were present

Samuel Lyman Atwood Marshall

0 Interest Quotes #394
#17. There are no permanent alliances, only permanent interests.

Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston

0 Interest Quotes #4969
#18. Mathematics had never had more than a secondary interest for him [her husband, George Boole]; and even logic he cared for chiefly as a means of clearing the ground of doctrines imagined to be proved, by showing that the evidence on which they were supposed to give rest had no tendency to prove them.

Mary Everest Boole

0 Interest Quotes #4723
#19. I have no interest in going on a tour to make money without making new product, new art.

David Gilmour

0 Interest Quotes #4275
#20. One need not be a prophet to be aware of impending dangers. An accidental combination of experience and interest will often reveal events to one man under aspects which few yet see.

Friedrich Hayek

0 Interest Quotes #3078
#21. What I have learned from my own experience is that the most important ingredients in a child's education are curiosity, interest, imagination, and a sense of the adventure of life.

Eleanor Roosevelt

0 Interest Quotes #2729
#22. Conservation will ultimately boil down to rewarding the private landowner who conserves the public interest.

Aldo Leopold

0 Interest Quotes #2252
#23. You keep doing that, and you'll find yourself mated quick enough."
"It's no' for me. I'm perfectly content just as I am."
Ryder made a face. "Are you insane? why say something like that and temp the cosmos?"
Laith watch him walk away, wondering if he had just drawn the interest of fate.

Donna Grant

0 Interest Quotes #2025
#24. Historians ought to be precise, faithful, and unprejudiced; and neither interest nor fear, hatred nor affection, should make them swerve from the way of truth.

Miguel De Cervantes

0 Interest Quotes #1848
#25. She wondered if literature might lose some of its interest when she reached an age or state of mind where her life was set on such a sure course that the things she read might stop seeming so powerfully like alternate directions for her being.

Charles Frazier

0 Interest Quotes #1568
#26. There is no lobbying interest on behalf of a low-paid worker. Nobody. Nobody represents them, yet somebody obviously represents Wal-Mart in Washington and McDonald's in Washington.

Leo Hindery

0 Interest Quotes #932
#27. Mature striving is linked to long-range goals. Thus, the process of becoming is largely a matter of organizing transitory impulses into a pattern of striving and interest in which the element of self-awareness plays a large part.

Gordon W. Allport

0 Interest Quotes #894
#28. There will be some one at the White House whom you will like more than me," Roosevelt had predicted during his final meeting with the press corps, "but not one who will interest you more.

Doris Kearns Goodwin

0 Interest Quotes #869
#29. When you lose interest in anything, you also lose the memory for it.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

0 Interest Quotes #829
#30. The United States, obviously, has a great interest in helping to maintain peace and security in Europe, and we have a formal alliance, NATO, to do so.

Hillary Clinton

0 Interest Quotes #624

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top